News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Luminaria] Interest Question

Started by YourLoveOnly, November 04, 2010, 06:57:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Okay, so YLO is currently swamped with NaNo and sickness and other stupid RL obligations. BUT I have been plotting this massive seekrit Luminaria event and it is nowhere near done XD However, I am concerned that there is a lack of interest. So I want to know if anyone would be interested in any events that take up a lot of time, or do you only want events that are quick to enter?

I have a lot of really creative ideas, but I am feeling more and more strongly that it won't get any interest. Lack of activity seems to be a real problem lately (just look at the amount of uncerted Lumi from the 1 SG raffle..) and I want to make sure people will participate before I put anymore effort into this. Don't worry, Luminaria isn't going anywhere, I just want to make sure you guys get events you actually want to be a part of!

Goddesss

I am interested though I dont usually enter things where I have to write something.  I am so not good at that.

SeaCrest

Hm...I don't like to write too much, because I don't usually have time.

BUT I do like long-running events because that increases the chance that I can actually participate XD

Good luck with NaNo! Hope you get better :D

YourLoveOnly

They take up a lot of time in a way that means you have to post frequently, but it is not RP so not very difficult. It is meant to be fun for everyone, I am just afraid no one will want to play :(

I really don't want to reveal to much about the actual event, but it would run for a month or so I think with multiple events during that time, both short and long running. There will be mimics and other special Lumi given out. And best of all, it will be completely free!