News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin Foal colors

Started by SkySong, May 17, 2011, 12:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

This season I got two foals, and am wondering if I should keep them or give them away.

1333. SkySong - 616 x  599 - Gypsy Vanner M Mouse Dun Roan Splash Overo, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star and Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
1334. SkySong - 526 x  599 - Gypsy Vanner F Fleabitten Grey, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Faint Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

I haven't seen the Fleabitten Grey too much, so if anybody could show me what that looks like and how common it is, I'd really appreciate it.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

PonyMama

this was the first season fleabitten was actually put in, so there are currently no examples.

Kahlira

What PM said is true, this season introduced us to the first of the fleabittens greys (I love those!)

No quin are thusly colored.

But here is an actual horse with fleabitten grey (Though I think it's a rose or rust grey instead of grey grey)

http://i55.tinypic.com/3354eq9.jpg

SkySong

Winged

Ditto what the others said, fleabitten grey is new to the quinsta. So i'd say she'd be a great mare to keep!
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Yeah, I already claimed her. I'm really curious to see how she turns out.

Kahlira