News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New to Secundi.

Started by Neocridders, January 09, 2010, 08:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Hey. I'm new here. All of my pi accounts are about expired, and I am not sure if I will be renewing more than one or two if I can (and since I have not gotten any money from adoptables to use towards that renewal, it probably will not happen). Odds are I will still be on PI, but as I used to. School plus PI is really not easy to balance anyway.

So, this is my first post here. I hope I am welcome. I hope I see some people I know from PI as well as new faces. I am happy to meet you all here.

PonyMama

Welcome Neo

I have been here from the start and this is a fun place to be.  I find I neglect PI at times cause I am havign more fun here

Neocridders

Haha. It seems so nice here without the constant OVERprotection of the mods, and of all of the spam and nonsense I seem to get from the very young players of PI. It seems so private here, too. It does not seem over crowded. I like it from only being here a few minutes.

Very happy to see you here, PM. I may start Chopsticks up here if I ever get into the swing of things again.

PonyMama

that would be awesome

and yes very nice, and more intimate, but it is a young site still.

if you wanna experience the secundi competitions youc an adopt a wobble and a Gidget free of charge, but you can only adopt one for free from the store. Also make sure you visit the games page at least once a day to collect your daily SG amount, and knock at the door, guess the number and if you get lucky at the card match game.

Then with a level 10 pet you can start to battle

Taruia

Hey Neo! Welcome welcome! As PM said, be sure to get a wobble and a gidget! *scampers back to importing*

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Neocridders

Ohh. I had no idea about any of that! I better go do that. :D Thank you both.

BabyKittenCandy

Welcome Neo! Although i have had acc here for quite a while i am also relatively new :)
You should have fun here, after all, its The Kennel

Neocridders

Yeah. Apparently I signed up the day before my birthday. Haha. I just logged in for the first time since then, and yay! I have a wobble and a gidget. Now I wonder do these guys need to be vetted when entered in competitions?

Garney

Hello hello!

Sorry we do not yet have the guides and information set up for new players who may be a little lost around the site with all its still broken dead ends. Definitely working on those *nods*

But yes, forum is a great place to be, very nice and comfy. Pull up a tent and fence in a little area for some critters XD

Taruia

No vetting needed for Secundi XD

Neocridders

Oh, thank you. Haha. With the friendly and not too crowded forums, I think there are plenty of people willing to help the newbie along. Thanks everyone. I am excited, this is really good.

Garney

Competitions are fun, not hurtful...

or our vets work for free, one or the other XD

Neocridders

Haha :) So... can I just jump in somewhere, is that okay?
I am not sure if I will ever go back to PI. I love this.

Taruia

Yep, just jump in! Have fun, play the games! Wheee!

red_uni387

NEO! Welcome to Secundi~ is full of PI peoples, so you should feel right at home :D

be sure to collect your daily salary every day in the games section, it doesn't automatically update ^^

PonyMama

If Neo woudl like another wobble I have an unnamed blue and purple one you can have.  Just let me know and I will put it for bid and give you the link.

Neocridders

Oh hey Red! I smile seeing you here!
Wow, this place is full of friends. PM, you don't have to, but I will not object to a new little fuzzy wobble for my own. I have one already, but... they are so cute

PonyMama

Here you go a female this time  If you leave them be they may give you more wobbles.  (to name her go to Agencies>Wobbles>Store then buy a Name me Item

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=3580

indigowulf

If you should happen to get one of these wobbles:

Ill give you 500K for it *and* promise its first child to you. that should help get you started here.

and welcome to the real world! :D

Neocridders

How would I get one of those Wobbles? Because that sounds like a crapload of money

Ravvana

Neo: That's just one of the starting Wobble options. However, very few of us seem to have selected them as our first, so Wobble collectors are having a really tough time getting their hands on one.

And, speaking of Wobbles, I have them coming out of my ears. Bid 0 on these three and they are yours :D
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=2737
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=2731
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=2730

(And anyone else with three of less Wobbles, let me know -- I have plenty to go around XD)

PonyMama

you would I think have to snag one for sale before she does then try and breed one.  I have yet to see any of those ones

Neocridders

Haha. Well, I love the one I picked. But i was debating that one and the one I have now. Haha. I was going to name it cranberry haha. But i got the one I liked. And thanks for the wobbles. Now I hope to see some more soon >:) MULTIPLY!! Kidding. ;)

PonyMama

that is what they do, they multiply, and at random times

Pinkshadow

Welcome Neo :D

- Glad to see you join us <3

YourLoveOnly

TheLeet

Yruvian

Hi Neo! Welcome to Secundi.

Neocridders

Happy to see you all :) Thank you

hiyoko

Hey Neo. ;D Secundi is awesome, especially since the old world (kennel, Fae, air fish, etc.) are able to be imported here! ;D

springacres

Neo! *glomplicks* Good to see you.  Secundi is awesome and I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here.

Neocridders