News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Old game kicks?

Started by SplitX, January 11, 2010, 07:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

Is anyone else currently on an 'old game kick'? xD I recently found my old game for the GBA, Monster Rancher Advanced 2. <3 It's not super hard but it can never really get old unless you train every single monster out there, which would be near impossible.
Granted, I'm trying to find a good place that has all the monster codes, as I'd like a complete tablet. Then again, I haven't unlocked all of the 'unlockable' monsters yet. -pouts-
I also found myself playing the original Spyro last night. Tee-hee! Is anyone else on an old game kick? Or have you been on one recently? I have to admit I'm more addicted to this GBA game than I ever was before.

BabyKittenCandy

My sister bought me the new King's Bounty game for the pc for xmas. I used to adore the old version me and my mate had on the Sega Mega Drive. The new version is a lot more complex and is good, though I prefer the old version.

Saddly, with 3 80's on wow to maintain not many other games get a look in (being addicted to wow doesnt help with that ^^)

YourLoveOnly

I had my love for Gamecube games renewed when my ex-boyfriend brought one over to play on my Wii. I am a game addict, including boardgames.

I am known for endlessly playing Mario Party. Unfortunately I only have Mario Party 8 for Wii right now because my ex had all the others. But I am buying new ones :D

SplitX

X3 Sounds awesome!

I have to admit; I'm dyiiiing to somehow get my hands on Zelda: Windwaker again. -drools- Tee-hee. That was always a super fun game!

indigowulf

heck i still play ultima online sometimes. i had monster rancher for PS1, had all kinds of cd's around the house labeled with what monster they would create lol. my friend said he was bringing over kartia when he visited this weekend but guess he forgot. I still have the only kartia faq on gamefaqs in existance- although ive seen people copy my faq word for word on other sites.. dang plagerists.

quyllur

I love that old ps1 monster rancher and i still have monster rancher advance 2 for my ds.  Lately I've downloaded donkey kong county and super mario world on my wii and have been playing those.  Old games are the best.

bewilderness

I love old games.  I love playing the old Mario games.  There's an old computer game called Chip's Challenge...very fun and someone even made a program for it where you can build your own levels.

Lectral

My brother rebought me a game for Christmas that I had back when I lived at home, that he sold on me to buy other games, at least 8 years ago.  He even bought me the system to play it on - it's even a never been opened copy, which is even more awesome than my original, which was used XD

I haven't gotten to play it yet, still have to hook up the Dreamcast to our new TV >.>

Goddesss

We are staying with my sister for a couple weeks.  She has a Nintendo, Super Nintendo,  and a Sega.  I am in old game heaven.