SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Bearhunter dog Silver? :p

Started by Pinkshadow, January 14, 2010, 09:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Have anyone seen these movies about Silver

.. if so, what you think of it?

I think its a really great and wonderful collection of movies and i have them all on DVD

but i wondered what race of dog Silver is? :p

Lectral

What are the titles?  I don't know if I've ever heard of them O.o

Pinkshadow

I think in english its named "Silver Fang"

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Akita

Edit: Anime + Dog = Shiba Inu or Akita and since it fights bears I'm going to say Akita.

Lectral

Ahh, ok - I have heard of it, but as Ginga, or Gin - I haven't seen it though

Someone I knew had gotten a few adoptable mimics of some of the characters; I would say Akita would probably be a good guess, but without seeing a pic, it's hard to tell

springacres

I've heard of an anime called Ginga Densetsu Ookami whose characters were all dogs, maybe that was it?

(Sadly the only reason I know about it is because someone on PI held an adoptable giveaway with mimics of the characters.  I know nothing more about it.)

Pinkshadow

Im planning to start a kennel with mimics from it , when i get my hands on tags :P

Mutt

Lol I call him Gin, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin is what I call the series anyway. And the sequel Ginga Densetsu Weed.

And yep Akita (I was going to make a mimic of Gin myself XD But with the scars... I don't know how if that would be allowed.. I think there was a note on disfigurement) though he might have been part Kishu inu (I'm not sure about Gin but the more recent 'bearhound' additions seem to be mostly Kishu/Akita mix breeds...)

Pinkshadow

Im not sure i understand the word "disfigurement"

Mutt

Maybe not the best word for it but I was referring to the scars on Gin's head.

EDIT: Well really scars of any kind