News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I'm really bored...

Started by Dunkel.Prinzessin204, January 21, 2010, 04:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

So today is my only day off this week and I'm bored.... I've already read two novels, watch a complete anime series, watched Star Trek twice, and walked each of my dogs (three miles each). I'm currently playing around with gimp and the old adoptable line art I have but I need something else to do or I will go mad. Any suggestions?

Solistia

Wow, you've certainly done a lot! :O *applauds*
I wish I could be more creative and help you, but my only suggestion would be to read a book (and you've done that twice XD)

OTL

....maybe play a game, or see if a friend is available to come over and hang out with you for a while?
/lame OTL

PonyMama

I was bored too, and now I wish I hadn't have been, that or I shoudl have read a book.  I decided instead to look throught he profile of my abusive ex's wife's facebook profile, to see pictures of his new family and the life he had promised me.  I find it great he has it now and that is not my issue believe me, I just wish my hubby now wanted to marry me and have us have a life together.  Now I am bored and a teeny bit depressed.  So no advice from me as I seem to also be having a dumb moment

Ryuukokoro

0_0 Your bored day is like twice as good as my most productive day ever! I need to borrow your life. XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

It's cause I work five to six days a week. I just don't know what to do when I'm not working.

indigowulf

download, install, and play DDO on the Orien server.. and let me and kadana and coolduff and fean77 know your username so you can join our guild!

Ravvana

Do my homework? Please? What I would give for some free time :-\

But my absolute favorite time-wasters are Harvest Moon games. The newest one, for Wii, is called Animal Parade. I'm a total junkie XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Quote from: indigowulf on January 21, 2010, 07:00:28 PM
download, install, and play DDO on the Orien server.. and let me and kadana and coolduff and fean77 know your username so you can join our guild!

DDO?

quyllur

I love Animal Parade...and pretty much all Harvest Moon games as well!

indigowulf

dungeons and dragons online - free to play option :)