News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wobbles not breeding?

Started by PonyMama, January 30, 2010, 05:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Well at first I was haing wobbles breeding everyday.  Now though I have noticed that since the trade in function came about I have had none breed at all.  I have added to my wobble herd, and nothing in a long while.  Am I the only one who is having some non loving wobbles since the trade in center became available?

I woudl put this in help but I dont' see it as a help type issue just a weird issue that I want to knwo if anyoen is havign besides me

red_uni387

mine don't breed either, but I think it's cause I only have 4 XD

my gidgets like to stay childless too

PonyMama

yeah I ahve 12 wobbles and no longer do they breed.

My gidgets do not have that problem though.  Maybe a gidget trade in center is in the future?

Ravvana

My Wobbles also haven't bred in well over a week...  :-\

SplitX

Mine aren't, either.
Chastity belts, perhaps? -brick'd-

PonyMama

Aparently winter is not wobble breeding season

YourLoveOnly

It's random chance, so more wobbles means more chance they'll breed.
The ones I use to trade in are on this account and I keep at least 25 wobbles of each gender. They reproduce several times a week. Right now I have over 300 and they produce at least 10 wobbles on a daily base. My second account holds the wobbles I am keeping and I've only had wobbles bred there once.

PonyMama

yeah but even at random chance I was getting one or two breeds per week with 6 wobbles now with 12 I have had nothing in weeks, just seems weird

YourLoveOnly

O.o yea that's odd.

.. maybe they don't like cold xD

PonyMama

see that's what I am thinking XD

YourLoveOnly

The more logical thing is probably more wobbles = smaller odds of getting babies if you have a small number.

I believe the wobbles from wobble retreat also keep reproducing.. And there a LOT there xD

PonyMama

but how to raise your odds when nto many are for sale anymore and the rest are being traded in.

Oh well I will continue to wait for a bout of lucky wobbles.

BabyKittenCandy

I must say, my Wobbles have never breed, my Gidgets however, wont stop! lol. I have had to buy a load of Not Conch shells to try and slow em down :)

Lectral

My wobbles have only bred once, ever, and it was after the trade-in

I only remember that cause I traded in the two extras for my first (and only) points XD

Silvanon

The trade-in center doesn't affect the random chance any particular wobble has of breeding, but it does affect how many wobbles people have who use it, and fewer wobbles mean fewer chances of a breeding that day.  That is to say:  each day each wobble has a particular set percent chance of breeding that day.  Breedings are decided on an individual wobble basis rather than on a per-owner basis.  Wobbles can only breed with other wobbles on their own owner's account, that's the only role owner plays in breedings.

So, yeah, when you had huge populations of unneutered wobblets, you had many many chances at breedings each day, and probably saw breedings happen fairly often.  When you traded all your wobbles in, then you didn't have such a huge population anymore, and the number of breedings you had happen dropped accordingly.

Per the ratios female wobbles should be breeding only about once a month.

My own wobbles bred a lot in the beginning, had a dry spell, and recently bred some more.  It's all just random chance.

Ryuukokoro

I noticed this took. My Wobbles have never bred since my return to Secundi, but I have way too many Gidgets to know what to do with. XD Thanks for the info, Sil!

Scullisto

um... mine were delightfully unaware of the one another until this thread...no breedings in a few days...population down.

This morning was buisness as usual...but tonight I log into to see...25 + new wobbles ...it musta been a frat party while I was away...cuz...wow!