News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Splitty's going in...

Started by SplitX, February 01, 2010, 10:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SplitX

I'm going to get an ultrasound or whatever in 1 hour... ;_; I'm nervous. D; Just wanted to tell Secundi. I'll let y'all know what's up as soon as I can. <3<3<3 I love you all.

YourLoveOnly

*hugs splitty* It'll be fine honey :)

PonyMama

have fun, they are suppose to be fun and exciting

Silvanon

Ultrasounds are awesome!  I loved them!  Show us pictures!  (if you want ^^)

indigowulf

yes yes pics! if we arent being too nosey lol

Goddesss

Oh ultrasounds are great.  Get to see the little one and most likely hear the heartbeat.

SplitX

Well... o___o I'm only 4 weeks along... XD So no false positive! -celebrates- Sadly, though, there's only a little black do to see. x3 But it's MY sexy little dot.
ALSO... -snickers- They're suspecting twins. >___>; I've gained a significant amount of weight without overeating, so in 4-5 weeks, we should know! <3 So... miscarriage is probably out, and it's definitely not a false positive! <3<3<3

YourLoveOnly

Oh my, twins? O.o
I dreams of twins, but I wouldn't wanna give birth to them.. xD

Buuuut you have at least 1 smexy lil' baby and he/she is alive and well ^^

Solistia

OMGoodness, possible twins? (that's an amazing feat for a first pregnancy if that turns out to be the case, do twins run in your family by chance?)
And at least now you know for sure :3
Are you a little excited after "seeing" your little dot? :3

SplitX

I am actually ecstatic. XD I really feel like a mommy now. <3

Goddesss

Oh congratz!!!  I have always wanted twins.  Then while taking care of a newborn each time I was like.  Oh my what was I thinking. 

PonyMama

I was so scared to have twins, and I even asked the doctors and the technicians at all three ultrasounds to make sure they weren't missing one.  I so didn't want twins, since I only wanted two kids adn already had one.

Jokes on me though I had her May 23rd, so her sign is Gemini.....the twins *rolls eyes*

SplitX

X3 Honestly, I told Leeto I'd, erm, fix him if I end up with twins. >__> Sure it'd be... interesting, but I know for sure, if I'm going to keep the baby, I couldn't handle twins.

Goddesss

Oh you could if you had to.  Might go insane, but your strong and can do anything you put your mind to.

SplitX