News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Free Fonts? D:

Started by red_uni387, February 01, 2010, 09:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red_uni387

I really need Lucida Handwriting for an adoptie cert, and I can't find it free anywhere. Does anyone happen to know if there is a place where it's free or can send me the file? I'm starting to get really desperate :(

Solistia

Here, I copied them from my font registry and uploaded for you via megaupload.com =D
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZF4CD2X0

red_uni387

oh my goodness thank you sooo much Solistia!! *squishes* <333

Solistia

No problem XD
That's why when someone sends me a cert, I always ask what fonts they use to make sure I have them, and have them send some to me if I don't XD
Glad to be of help!

red_uni387

yeah this was supposed to be on all comps so I was shocked when I couldn't find it >.<
thanks again <3

red_uni387

eep ._. it doesn't show up in the font list even though the file types match and everything >>'

TheLeet

Did you put it in the right folder?

red_uni387

yep...shows up in documents, but not in PS :(

Goddesss

Did you add it to PS directly?

red_uni387

Goddesss

Do you know how to add brushes.  it should work the same way.  If you dont.  I will tell you how.

red_uni387

I know how to add brushes, but I couldn't find anything in the font dropdown box that would allow me to do the same with fonts >>

Goddesss

I dont have PS on this laptop so I cant check for sure.  Go to My computer Then Most likely your c drive.  Adobe, Photoshop, Presets, There should be a font folder stick it in there.  Restart PS

red_uni387

thank you! <3 shall try it when I get home :D (in 2 hours >.<)