News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Whoahhhh buddy :D hello there *pokes*

Started by Tribe, February 05, 2010, 09:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

So i dont know if ive been ignoring belly or if i just popped up over night (highly doubted XD) but this morning i got up as my bladder felt it was going to release if i didnt relieve it soon. I look down and hey theres a belly ... wait oh this is so not fair! lol im 14 weeks pregnant (almost 15) and im already starting to show. I find this a little unfair as i think i was around 6 months before i even started to bulge down there with my son..im hoping this time its because its a girl *nods head* yes yes its because its a girl XD I have noticed though people who carry girls get HUGE tummys to where when i carried my son i was itty bitty (other then swelled ankles that one day took me by surprise in the shower O.o thats another story for another day) this time i have a feeling this will be a rather miserable pregnancy with lots of things growing that probably should not!

PonyMama

welcome to a second pregnancy, I have said the body remembers and the second belly always comes quicker

and sorry to say, I was small with my first daughter and carried her high, and I was huge with my second daughter and carried her low.  One heartbeat was fast the other was slower.

there si only one way to tell if it will be a boy or girl

Penis=boy
Vagina =girl

Sorry only way to know for sure

Tribe

Oh i know theres only one way to  know for sure. I just was wishful hoping XD

I really didnt expect a belly until i was at least ermm 4 1/2 months closer to five it was a tid bit of a special hello there for me this morning though. Lets see with my son i carried him high at first and was small then towards of the end of the pregnancy it was just about middle with a perfectly round belly no extra hump at the top or bottom. I think ill be carrying this one high as it seems thats where im getting bigger

PonyMama

second babies.  That is all I can really say, your body remembers, I spaced mine 7 years apart and still had the belly, and I got mine within the first 8 weeks

You are goign to have a completely different pregnancy as this is a completely differnt baby, but of course hope for a girl but be prepared for another boy

Ryuukokoro

lol my mother always says morning sickness = boy, but that has proven to be an old wives tale considering the amount of time PM was sick with her two girls!

PonyMama

I got no morning suckness (this is what it should be called) with Uzuri.  Dziko made sure I was paid back for that, sick the WHOLE time.  That sucked

eta: I shall have to kill whatever MAN called it morning sickness, because it doesn't only happen in the morning, it can happen all day long.

Tribe

I had nausea with my first though not bad, not really getting sick just feeling like it. This time it started way early and was horrid now its starting to even out havnt really got sick in awhile im just uber sick feeling all the time.

I hope for a girl just cause, i would really probably have another boy as i do think they are a bit easier to raise however id love a girl for the fact of having a girl ya know.