News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Selling] Nauscal Adoptable

Started by Crowflux, March 19, 2011, 06:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crowflux

I'm looking to sell the Nauscal adoptable. Not only do I feel someone else could run it more actively than myself, but I really need to obtain some money to pay my very late rent. I would love to see this run on Secundi again since many of you seemed to really enjoy it! <3

For those who don't really know about Nauscal, here are some examples of what the pets look like: (Clickable Thumbnails)

What you get:
- A lot of features and preset markings: http://valeriethompson.net/nauscal/
- A certificate form
- A little concept-story
- Accounts (Photobucket, Gmail, etc.) tagged with the Nauscal name

The art comes with the PSD of pet and all features, of course.

Here is the thread I ran, which might give you a good idea of how it was intended to be run. It also has the story concept right there, too.
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2097.0

I'm asking for USD. Please PM me if you're interested in buying. I'm willing to discuss the price.

Crowflux

I have made my target price public. Even if you are not interested in buying, I would really like to hear input of any kind.

PonyMama

As I have seen the file, there are a lot of options, markings and add on lines (mutations), and it is easy to use and color, I think $50 is reasonable.  If I had that I would scoop them up, but sadly I have no usd

Winged

Since there are lots of different options with these lines, i think $50 is reasonable. However i think it is probably a bit beyond what most people have to spend so they may be slightly slow to sell for that price.
I was wondering if i have any Nauscal? I remember participating in a few events a while ago, but i can't quite remember if i won any. And your photobucket owners folders are locked.
Owner of Gliders!

Crowflux

Thank you for the input. It makes me feel better to see what people think about this. I do also feel that $50 isn't within budget for most people, but for the sake of keeping it on Secundi, I would be willing to negotiate. :3

Winged, I'm not sure if you do. I wasn't running it at that time. As for the PB account, the password for all the folders is keepersofnauscal . I'll look through the threads again and see if you won anything. If you also spot something I missed, I'd be more than happy to look into it.

Crowflux

I'm willing to adjust the price, but it has to be in USD. Please contact me if you're interested! I really need the income.

Crowflux

Would any of you even buy this for $25? I'm considering it.

PonyMama

I would if I had money Crow, I really would
but sadly I have no money at all

Silvanon

Just a suggestion - if you're really strapped for cash, perhaps try offering quick commission artworks for a low price?  A lot more people have $2 or $5 than have $25 or $50.

Crowflux

Thanks for the suggestion, Silv. I'm considering doing that as well. :]

I just would like to give them a home as well. These guys are still for sale, by the way!