News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tlouey for Hire

Started by WolfgangTlouey, May 03, 2011, 09:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfgangTlouey

Hey ya'all.. I am a published illustrator.. and have  a long history of doing pixel and hand-drawn cyberpets. I would love to offer my services to anyone here who would be interested in sketches or having me create for them a complete lineart set for their newest cyberpets.

http://borroweddreams.net <-- my professional site

If anyone is the least bit interested, I will set this up as a true art booth. Let me know. Thanks.

Ryuukokoro

Your art is absolutely beautiful! I love what you do with horses. ^_^

YourLoveOnly

I would love to get some fanart or something, I've been thinking more and more that I want to get more art of my pretty characters instead of just adoptables.

Sinister Pink

I can vouch for Tlouey, she is a total marvel and one of the sweetest, kindest most talented people I know!

Sarah

[size=85]People who click my eggs....make me happy[/size]

Winged

I'd love to get character fanart, same as YLO. Your art looks lovely!

ETA: Sadly i can't pay USD, so would only be interested if you're taking secundi stuff as alternative payment.
Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

I would love to get mini art of Sean, aww! :) Would you be willing to accept SG and/or adoptables, or are you looking for just $USD? (PM me if you prefer)

WolfgangTlouey

I'd prefer USD, but we might be able to work out trades of some sort. Thanks for your interest, everyone!!! Does anyone play PonyIsland? I love BP ;)