News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Looking for artist to draw edits

Started by Winged, May 29, 2011, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I'm looking for an artist who can mimic the style of the lines and shading of the original artist. The original artist was xsarg, on PI. She has said that it's fine for another artist to draw these edits.
The Gliders have been getting a little slow recently, mostly because i've been so bust with my exams. But this summer i'm hoping to do loads with them, and i think these edits would help to spark things up again!

Gliders info page, has all the current markings and mutations:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3445.0

Example of male and female with no mutations.

Once i find someone who's willing to try edits, then i'll email them the psd files.
If you have gimp, then i think the markings won't work, they're in folders so gimp puts them out of their folders. This causes them to go outside the lines. However, i'm pretty sure that once i get the files back with the new edits then i can just put them back into folders in photoshop. But it might be best to check that.
If you have an old version of photoshop then the files will still work, i'm pretty sure my photoshop's something like version 3.

Mutations that i'd like:
-Larger tail
-New ears- something larger
-Mane
-Tuft of fur down back
-Furry legs
-New wings- dragon, ect. Whatever works with the wings that are already there.
-Different eyes- if this would work on top of the current eye. I think it would, because the current eye can be erased it's just there's no body shading under it. So the new eye would have to be as large orr larger than the current eye. I'll have to see what the artist who takes this on thinks.
I'd love to hear any idea, i did have a longer list but i lost it. So i would really like to know what other people think would look good!

Edits that i'd like:
-Season edits, some sort of edit for each season. My plan is to keep these really rare, sell one or perhaps two of each season and then have them only availiable through breeding
And other edits, i'd love ideas!

Items:
I'd like to get some items that could be bought and collected in the pets agency info box (if we become an agency). These would then have effects if i started RPs or competitions (not sure if i'm going to do those yet, still figuring out how to work them). And breeding items too.
Here's a few possibilitys:
-Food- fruit possibly?
-Bottles
-Pets

I'm going to make a poll in help booths, to see how the idea of pets and items goes. Please post there with ideas for mutations, edits, items and pets!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Wow, that post got huge! I'll make a record of anyone who is applying for this here :) Really hoping there will be interest, i'd love to see this for the adoptable!

Payment... I can offer SG, adoptables, Glider customs, mostly what you'd like :) Just let me know. I can't offer $ though, i don't have paypal.

My post in help booths:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4697.0

Um... Don't think i've left anything out, please ask if i have.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Can anyone help? Just nudging this post up since i haven't got any replies yet.
Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

Hey winged~ I'm currently swamped with art... but I wanted to let you know, if I clear up before you find an artist to help, I'll give it a shot ^.~

Winged

That would be great, thanks! I've seen sketches by you, and they looked great!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Still looking, haven't had any more offers to help and I'm not sure if crystal is still busy or not.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!