News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Flower Foxes - Concept

Started by Willow, July 28, 2011, 06:13:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

Idea -

You take a seed, raise the flower and place the flower on the sacred foxfire alter.

The flower will glow with foxfire and after ten days of loyalty (visiting the flower and watering it) the flower will transform into a small statue a fox with a flower round it's neck.

This time you take the statue home and place it somewhere visible and interactive, after touching it once a day for a week you must take it back to the alter.

The next day your fox will be waiting for you, already bonded through your care of it's previous forms.

*shrugs*

Night muses are fun to share C:
<33
~Willow

EvanescentHowling

I think that sounds like a really good idea! Cute!

Pinkshadow

Solistia

I think Willow is like me and just hasn't quite found that perfect adoptable yet X3 <3<3 (It took me years of adoptable making until I created AAA and finally found out that's what I really want to do =D). I hope you do find your adoptable one of these days, until then, I will forever love all the creatures you come out with =D
<3<3<3

Willow

*luffs on Soli*

I'm not going to run these, it was just a little concept o3o
But yeah, I've had many adoptables and I know I need to settle down...I just get too attached to an idea :<
But thank you :')

<33

Luv007

I love the concept and the sketches!!  They are precious.

Solistia

No worries there Willow <3<3 I know you'll eventually find the adoptable you're meant to run. Until then, just keep trying!! 8D

Wildfilly94

I likethem!!

And *hinthint* I liked the barncats.. And Miss them <3*

Ravvana

Aww, I adore these! <3 If you don't have time for them, you should definitely try to find someone to run them for you :) I'm already drowned between Stable and Cloven or I would so volunteer XD