News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Colibri-colorist needed!

Started by SkySong, August 02, 2011, 12:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

I'm finding myself swamped with Colibri needing to be colored, so I'd like to hire another colorist. Pay is negotiable. Please either message me or post here with things you've colored/what you can do.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

SkySong

Not sure if a new post is needed for people to see I've made edits, but this is updated.

Victoria

I could help color but I only have Gimp.

SkySong

Gimp's my primary program, so there's no worry there. Can you give examples of what you've colored?

Wildfilly94

I *Might* be able to. If I catch up on my Spongequine stuffs. I could color customs and semis an stuff when you need me to though, but not today. Examples.. theres quite a few. Uhh, Spongequines are my examples, http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2676.0 scroll to the spongequines part, and all but the spotted one thats white I colored. And many spongequines in the directory I've colored, cant giveyoou links cause that would spam the crap outof this thread.Lol I work with photoshop 7.0, psd files with layers and shading. ^^ Thats the way I preffer it, atleast.

SkySong

I'd never be able to do the Colibri if I didn't work with layers. I'm definitely interested to have you coloring, but I'm not going to ask you to help me with Colibri if you already have your hands full with the Spongequines.

Wildfilly94

I just need to catch up, sense I havent been able to color in a while for them. But once I finish breeding growings and such, I will definantly offer my services to you. :p

SkySong

That'd be awesome. Thanks! Although I can't allow you to color your own feeders.  :P

Wildfilly94