News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pixel Adoptable Sets - Free! :3

Started by Willow, June 20, 2012, 07:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

So I love these sets, and really I don't want to let them go, but I'd rather see them adopted out than gathering dust, and I really shouldn't take on more adoptables :3

I'm happy to let them go free to someone that will actively colour and adopt them out, I don't mind helping out every now and again.

A few terms ~
. Please don't sell them for $$
. Please only run them on Secundi
. Please make them into an active and fair adoptable
. If you no longer want to run them, please give them back to me.
. You will need something that can handle .psd files to colour them in.

- - -

Kitchen Mice
3 female poses, 3 male, 2 rex variations + (potential crappy cert)

Rex M
Rex F
Normal F 1
Normal F 2
Normal M 1
Normal M 2

- - -

Tidgycorns
1 male, 1 female. Were intended to be based off natural colours.
- male
- female
And some coloured samples -

...well I may have gotten carried away there 8I
They also come with show ribbons -

A little banner -

And a christmas banner -

Tidgycorns are my favourite set, so I'd love,love,love it if you let me do guest colourings every now and again x3;

- - -

To apply to own a set please post this -

[b]Application Form[/b]
[b]Applying For?:[/b]
[b]USRname:[/b]
[b]Colouring Software:[/b]
[b]Time spent on Secundi:[/b]
[b]Why do you want this set?:[/b]
[b]How often would you plan to do events?:[/b]
[b]Any other ideas?:[/b]
[b]Are you alright with the terms?:[/b]
[b]Done. Anything else you'd like to add?[/b]

Thanks! C:

~Willow

ETA:

Also, I may consider co-owing or selling the Mini Kennel - I would look at USD/SG/Horses/Quin/TheStable/Feli.
And it won't take much, I'm just looking for them to be active C:

Mini Kennel

You can find most current breed examples here - [click]
I know for sure there are also Leonberger and Doberman templates, but I'll have get everything together and check before there's a complete list. EDIT: Everything there and up to date.
And here are some items I created for them a while back and never released ~

I'd like them to be run naturally as they were before if that's not too much to ask x3;

If you're interested in the Mini Kennel feel free to post or PM offers.

Winged

They're lovely! I don't think i'll have the time to run them alongside the Gliders, but i hope someone can pick them up and do a great job!
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Application Form
Applying For?: Tidgycorns
USRname: Pinkshadow
Colouring Software: Gimp
Time spent on Secundi: Alot? xD
Why do you want this set?: They are great, cute and ive always wanted to run an adopt, but i aint master in colouring so i'd figure id start in the small and be pro with these :D
How often would you plan to do events?: I'd try my best to do min. 3 events in a months
Any other ideas?: Adding a breeding system sorta like silv does with the quinsta's (: Ow and maybe in the future try to collect money or some to bribe you to make more poses? :D
Are you alright with the terms?: Yup, ofcourse, maybe you can learn me some things about colouring :D
Done. Anything else you'd like to add? I'd love love love to try this <3 I can offer you my heart and soul into it :D

YourLoveOnly

Sadness, I would have been very interested in the little mice if I was allowed to run them on AAA as well as Secundi. Good luck finding someone <3

Willow

Hmm. I perhaps wouldn't mind AAA (especially if that's as well as Secundi).
But I'd rather they weren't run on Ponyisland or Gaia, or somewhere I've never heard of xD;
<3

Thank you for the interest and application so far C:

Neocridders

Rosedawn

Application Form
Applying For?: Kitchen Mice
USRname: Rosedawn
Colouring Software: Photoshop
Time spent on Secundi: A few hours a day but increasing steadily
Why do you want this set?: I think they are absolutely adorable for one. Also I know one thing I am very good at is running little adoptables like this. I am still working on my coloring techniques (going to be totally honest with you Willow) but I have a lot of great friends who I know would be willing to help me in the art aspect and I think they are seriously the cutest thing ever.
How often would you plan to do events?: I would like to do a big event once a month and then strive to do smaller events maybe twice a month (so 3 events in total) I'm also the type of person that likes to have flatsales regularly available because I hate to leave someone waiting forever to get involved in an adoptable they really love.
Any other ideas?: I think I may like to clean up the cert a little and make it more legible (maybe I'll run a contest for that and the prize will be a little family with a Female, Male and a baby) I have lots of fun ideas and would really love to have my own adoptable so I can really be apart of the community.
Are you alright with the terms?: I am. I would love for you to consider allowing them on AAA as that is where I spend a majority of my time and I know that they would fill a hole there that hasn't really been filled. If you include my time on AAA with my time on Secundi I am almost always on (I'm such a bad employee >.> ) Secundi would be the primary site of course as that is what you have asked for so I would most likely run a big event here every month and 1 small event, and I would run a small event on AAA every month with a big event every other. (That's at least my little plan)
Done. Anything else you'd like to add? This is very kind of you and thank you for your consideration.

YourLoveOnly

Application Form
Applying For?: Kitche Mice
USRname: YourLoveOnly
Colouring Software: GIMP
Time spent on Secundi: Couple hours a day
Why do you want this set?: Because I absolutely adore any and all rodents, as you obviously know, and I think we lack rodent adoptables ánd pixel adoptables ánd things that could be run realistically so I want to have these so very bad. ((I was actually looking for an artist to do a rodent adoptable for me, because my realistic guinea pig one is still months from being completed due to lack of an artist with sufficient time xD))
How often would you plan to do events?: One active thread a week, with probably multiple events in each threads, a mix of free and paid (unless it's something massive like breeding, then probably just the one event, but I think I might want to make breeding a continuous thing)
Any other ideas?: I am hoping to pixel some items and optional cages and stuff to make them more interactive!
Are you alright with the terms?: Well I'd love to bring them to AAA as well, other than that for sure!
Done. Anything else you'd like to add? If this does not happen, we need to discuss a commission so bad |D

Willow

Lovely to see more applications!

I'll leave this open for over a week roughly C:

I have also edited in the Mini Kennel, if anyone is interested in that (fairly large) set ^^;
But I'd rather have an offer on the Mini Kennel, than let it go for free (as the set is so large).

Willow

Ok Mini Kennel Inofrmation Desk is all updated.

So in total that's 22 templated breeds, three untemplated (Sheltie/ACD/Husky) which I can template if wanted, 2 pup images (one placeholder/one editable), and some various items (designed to be available for purchase if it became an agency).

^__^

Wildfilly94

Application Form
Applying For?: Kitchen Mice
USRname: Wildfilly94
Colouring Software: Photoshop CS3
Time spent on Secundi: Hours every day. Atleast 5 on a normal day
Why do you want this set?: Their so cute!!! I was actually thinking of trying to make a pixel mouse adoptie, or something else pixel, but I havn't taken a moment to do it, and I love me some Willow art. :3 I have been wanting a cute pixel set for a while, stalking everywhere I could to find one, sense I never made one myself. It would be so fun to run these, and I take pride in running adoptables. <3
How often would you plan to do events?: I would try to do events as much as possible. With Evo going slow (Guessing the interest is dying down), and Little Hooves has so many other helpers (Im also not attatched to them, I'm just an every now and again colorist), I'd say I'd have time for events alot more often than I used to. Sense their so tiny, I would have no issue coloring a ton of them at once, so I'd always have premades for sale, and do customs quite often. I plan to do breeding like I do with evo, where its a year-round thing. :)
Any other ideas?: I'll probably try to add some little items, like feeders, Mabye a cage, have a little 'nest' made of mouse bedding for the babies (Might even make a couple more babies), some little toys for the cage, or for breeding items.. :)
Are you alright with the terms?: Absolutely! :)
Done. Anything else you'd like to add? They're so friggin' Cute!!! Thanks for considering my application. ^^

Willow

*cough*

Also, feel free to apply for more than one set, in case one goes to another :I

Potentially removing TCs because I love them so much D8

Bunnies - traded to Whimsy for the FFC.

Dwarf -> Fuzzy Lop -> Himalayan
Standard -> Angora -> Mini Lop

.psds.

:3

Wildfilly94

D'aww, teh bunnies are so cute! But I'm obsessed with the Mice too much. XD
Good luck to whoever applies for them ^^

And haha, Aww Willow. Theres nothing wrong with being attatched to your work. <3

Neocridders

Willow, I don't suppose you'd let someone run any of these on Pi, would you? XD

Luv007

Quote from: Willow on June 20, 2012, 08:44:00 AM
Hmm. I perhaps wouldn't mind AAA (especially if that's as well as Secundi).
But I'd rather they weren't run on Ponyisland or Gaia, or somewhere I've never heard of xD;
<3

Thank you for the interest and application so far C:

I don't know if that will help til Willow gets back to answer?

Neocridders

Luv007

Sure! She still may answer differently. Good luck.

Willow

Sorry Neo, as Luv pointed out, I'd rather not have them run on PI, I'm actually in the process of leaving there really :L

On another note, I was going to keep the Tidgycorns, but really that's selfish. So I've decided to let them go before I change my mind :P

Congrats Pinkshadow! I imagine you really will put your heart and soul into them, and small templates are a great way to start out. I can link to a couple of handy colouring tutorials, but really its practice C:
It feels good to give someone a chance at their first adoptable <3

- - -

I'm still thinking on the Kitchen Mice x3;
The bunnies have been traded to Whimsy in return for the FFC.

And I've had no offers on the Mini Kennel so far (I'm not expecting much and might even let them go for free!).

Thank you for your patience!
<3

Wildfilly94

Congrats Pink!! <3 I can't wait to see them active. :D
And D'aww Willow, I'm so happy for you!! I know you really wanted the FFC to be active again, and your such a wonderful artist, they deserve you. :)

Willow

I can't wait to see them active either!

And daaw, thank you Filly :')

Wildfilly94

Your welcome ^^
I also can't wait to get custom mimics of my kitties, alive and passed, when you get FFC up. :D

Pinkshadow

Im SUPER Excited :D
- and i'd love those links to the tutorials :D

Deekkru

*plays with hair*

Oh gawd Willow, you know how I am about those mice D:

Application Form
Applying For?: KITCHEN MICE OF EPIC CUTENESS.
USRname: Deekkru
Colouring Software: PS CS5
Time spent on Secundi: To be determined?? I have plans to bring my WIP adoptable over (if Parue says yes), as well as those pretty wyverns of yours. So basically whatever's left after work. After all, the only things I do on PI are answer pms and collect adoptables.
Why do you want this set?:
Because I've been trying for three stupid years to make a pretty hamster, gerbil, or mouse pixel set, but my own skills are fail. And like I said, you know how crazy I get about your art. Especially the mice.
How often would you plan to do events?:
EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
Or once a month. Whichever fits better into my schedule.
(It would be more often, but if I have two adopties...)
Any other ideas?:
Is it just me, or would those mice look ridiculously cute with tiny crowns? <33
Are you alright with the terms?:
Yep.
Done. Anything else you'd like to add?
*stalker face*

Rosedawn

I'm going out of town for a week but I wanted to just restate my interest and hope you come to a decision soon Willow. If I am fortunate enough to be chosen for the kitchen mice I didn't want you to think I just vanished if I didn't reply to it for a few days.

Wildfilly94

Same for me. :)
I'll be gone most likely from Thursday, till Saturday evening or sunday (Birthday :D) so if I don;t reply, I didn't vanish either. :p

Willow

You guys are really giving me a hard time deciding! D:
You're all great applicants.

Please could you fill in this little colouring application if you still wish to apply.
You don't need to fill out the other form again, this is just a round two kind of thing :3

[b]Colouring Samples ~[/b]
Male Normal:
[image/s here]
Female Rex:
[image/s here]

Any notes about the files or how you felt colouring them?:
Anything else?:

The files ~

Rex Female .psd -
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?n7do2nltw6cy75p
Normal Male .psd -
http://www.mediafire.com/i/?qyz1ioyfkv470vd

- - -

I will wait until all current applicants have sent in their second form, or two weeks, whichever comes first.

Sorry about the wait. I'm just a bit busy and finding it hard to decide! :3

Mini Kennel still up for grabs.

Rosedawn

Quick question: Do you want these to stay absolutely true to real mice, or would you care if a fantasy aspect got added to them at some point (just so I know for the future)

Willow

I have no colour restrictions on the Kitchen Mice C:

Wildfilly94

Colouring Samples ~
Male Normal:
This one I used a reference for, and added the white cause I thought it'd be cute :p

Used a ref, there so cute!!

And just for the thrill of it, did a fantasy mouse

Female Rex:
Used a ref (The Rex's are SO cute!! I may have to get one, when I FINALLY get mice of my own)

Used a ref (D'aww, the one I used was a baby :3 Thats why the top half of her is pink)

Any notes about the files or how you felt colouring them?: I always love your organization of the layers. I felt at ease coloring these guys. I'm best at fine details, which you must do for these little guys, so I get to use my finest skill with them. Sense their so small, it'll be easy to color masses at one time, so I should be great with keeping them active.
Anything else?: I think I'll make the fantasy option more rare with them. I want to practice with genetics and such, and natural is the way to do that. Plus, they look warmer and cuter natural anyhow. :3 As I stated before, I will either bribe you (When your load is MUCH lighter) or draw myself some extra babies, and a little bed or cage or something. Mabye even a little ball they can sit in and roll around in. Anyways!! Their so stinkin' cute, and I love coloring them so very much :3

YourLoveOnly

I'll get this done sometime before the deadline ^^ Want to really put some time and effort in and as you've seen the !Blub! event on AAA at this moment is really really populair so it'll take me a bit =P

Unrelated note to Wildfilly, those balls are actually really dangerous and often cause hamsters and mice to break a leg or a mouse can get get the tail stuck in it. It's also really not fun for the animal because they are forced to run if they want to move, so even if they move because they want to get out it will look like they are running and enjoying it. So yeah, I'd very much recommend not using those in an adoptable because I don't think those things should be promoted to people at all =C (which I am assuming you did not know <3)

Wildfilly94

Ohh my goodness! D: I didn't know that. :( Thnk you for letting me know, I definantly won't use that in the adoptable, and DEFINANTLY not with my rats/mice, when I get them.
That really is terrible. :(

YourLoveOnly

*nods* Lots of people aren't aware because lots of pet stores still sell products that are bad for animals. Like those mineral/chewing stones, they actually make rodents sick D= Also what I said about the balls is also true for open running wheels, make sure you get one that is closed. Like this for example: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/images/Categoryimages/normal/p_19908_28585P_023.jpg And nót like this:  http://www.socialtech.ca/ade/misc/hamster_wheel.jpg

I have hamsters and guinea pigs myself and have worked at a rescue center where they had gerbil, degu, mice, rats, chinchillas and rabbits too so I've done a lot of research on proper care and stuff, not only for my own pets but also to educate others during my job. There is so much info stuck in my head x3 Okay. I am done rambling now 8D

Wildfilly94

Yeah, ain't that the truth. My mom's a vet tech so I know much about animals and the terrible things the pet shops do/sell, but my expertise is with dogs and cats. :p

With the runing wheels, I always assumed the metal ones with open spots would hurt their feet after a while. I know I wouldnt be comfy hitting my hands and knees on metal bars. D: Thank you for the advice though, it really helps. ^^ My mom's all 'NO!' to rodents, but I'll be 18 in 2 days. *shifty eyes* So, when I'm ready I'll prolly come home with a ratty or two. Rats are just so cute. :3 And big enough that I won't accidently squeeze them to death just by touching them. D: I just have to be sure I get a 'cat proof' cage.. >.<

Willow

My rats love their big wheel (looks pretty much the same as YLO's purple example).
It's so noisy at night time D|

Some of them like it more than others though C':

YLO is amazing for rodent-facts :I

Wildfilly94

Awe. :)
And I see that, haha. I know the two people I shall go to for questions when I can get my own babies. :3

YourLoveOnly

I'm not sure I can make the deadline, stupid broken computer D= I'm trying to find a laptop to borrow or something..

Willow

Just in case.

1 week from today.

As a considerable amount of people that applied haven't coloured the files, I'm worried perhaps they haven't seen it.
<3

Willow

YourLoveOnly

I really hope to get an extension, my computer is still not repaired so there's nothing I can do about that.. An iPod won't let you color files =p

Willow

Aah, I feel bad this has taken so long.
I just really wanted to see more colouring samples before I choose x3;

This time...I'll really be strict on the deadline, I'm sorry x3;
2nd August - Decision Day.
That's another two weeks.
If no one else has entered Filly will win by default.

Wildfilly94

YourLoveOnly

Willow -cries- I've been trying to download the files for 3 days, but they won't work. Can you please sent them to my gmail when you read this so I can get my submission done today? I really really wanna enter D=

YourLoveOnly

Colouring Samples ~
Male Normal:
cinnamon agouti hereford
himalayan
blue broken satin
Female Rex:
coffee dutch
chocolate tan belted
black variegated

Any notes about the files or how you felt colouring them?: Love them <3 So very much. Defenitely want to keep them natural and mainly realistic too. Defenitely no neon green mousies, sorry to people who want that |D I just really love natural and realistic adoptables <3
Anything else?: I will totally be discussing extra items and stuff with you <3 Can do them myself too if you don't want any extra work XD <3 Defenitely wanna make them rather interactive with lots of options and hopefully Agency status =D

Willow

Kitchen Mice are going to YourLoveOnly!
I know she has a lot of pixel experience and natural rodent colouration experience, I look forward to them being adopted out.

It was a very hard decision, and I hate saying no to anyone, but Wild you can contact me about the art we discussed earlier <3

And the Mini Kennel is still available if anyone wanted to take them on? :3
Even for free also x3;
<3

Wildfilly94

YourLoveOnly

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

I am SO happy to have them, I love them so <33 Can you email me the other files? =DD

And I can't wait to see what art you're getting Wild!