News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I am now a Scentsy Consultant!

Started by Sunchaser, August 01, 2012, 01:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

With Silvanon's permission I am posting here :)

Website link: https://sararounsville.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
Current Party you should buy from:https://sararounsville.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy?partyId=96856284

As of today I am officially a Scentsy Consultant! What is Scentsy you ask?

Scentsy Wickless offers a variety of home and personal fragrance products, including scented wickless candles and decorative ceramic warmers, which together provide a safer alternative to burning wicked candles. (copied from the site they said it better then i could)

Scentsy is truly a awesome product. Not only is it for woman its also for men! We have everything from plug ins that go in the bathroom to warmers that can make a big room smell fantastic! We also have Scent circles for the car, Hand sanitizer, Plush animals that come with a scent pack (Perfect for kids and even babies!) With all this we also have travel tins AND whats new is our Layers line of products that include Hand soap, body lotion and so much more!

The smells are fantastic in the way they are natural, and if you have bad odors they help clean up the air. The ones with Cinnamon or a strong scent happen to work well with Ferrets smell.

Are they safe with kids and pets? Yes. If for some reason a kid picks up the wax and dumps it on their head, because the wax is melted at a low temperature, it instantly goes thick and doesn't hurt at all, it just wipes up.  We have had a kit do this and the kid just giggled and wiped it off.

Currently we have 81 Scents with more coming in the fall and winter catalog.

If you are interested in buying scentsy from me or learning more about it Feel free to Message me or check out my website!

We also have a warmer and Scent of the month!

Here is this months warmer of the month:

Scent of the month:
Neverland-Continue your pink pepper journey with Neverland. Sunny geranium, glowing pink pepper, and toasty cedar in a deliciously outdoorsy fragrance.

Current Goals: Here you can see whats going on with me in this business and encourage me to keep going :)

1st goal- Make 500$ in 15 days so I can get the Shooting Star award.
Current amount earned: 343.50
Current amount still need: 156.50

Now im sure you are wondering, Why would I buy scents that I don't know if I like? Well simple. If you live in Jacksonville,Florida or with in a hours drive I can come to you. If you don't then what we can do is set up a Basket party where I send you the scents and everything you need to host your own party including catalogs and Order forms. You send it back after a period of time to be determined, and you earn Host rewards as well!

So if you are interested in being a host please let me know!

Here are a few pics of what scentsy is:

This is our Patriot collection. A part of the sales goes to each organization to help with places like the USO.

This is a image of a Bar, It is how the wax comes.

Sunchaser

Anyone that orders with me from Secundi and you let me know, Will also receive free custom gryphions!

YourLoveOnly

Wrong country, so far awaaaay! -sadface-

Sunchaser

Yeah that is the sad part. Currently I can only sell in the US. If enough people are interested that live in Canada then i can pay a small fee to start selling there.

Im sorry YLO :( I wish the fee would apply to all over the world but its weird laws. Like we can pay a fee to sell in Canada but if its out of region(meaning out of North american) we can pay another fee but we could only sponsor consultants verses selling. its weird

Sunchaser

Website is up as well as a link to the party that is going on right now!

jojo

Aw man! I just bought me and my boyfriend some scentsy warmers just last week! If only I had waited longer... I would have bought from you :)

Just want to point out I love my scentsy warmers --- the selection of scents they have is really amazing, and I can make the room smell nice without worrying about it tipping over and starting a fire.

Sunchaser

Lol well if you ever need more scents or warmers let me know Jojo ^_^ we start the Fall/Winter Catalog on the first. I truly can't wait because some of the new warmers coming out are really awesome as well as the scents.

I also just LOVE this warmer of the month. The owl is cute ^-^

Whimsy

I see a warmer that looks like a mushroom, and by god I want it but cant find it..can you point me towards it?

Sunchaser

Do you happen to have a picture? Where did you see the one that looks like a mushroom?

Eta: I looked through the site and the only Mushroom type one i see is the Owl. Which is pictured above. Its our Warmer of the Month ^__^ If thats not the one your talking about, give me a pic and ill see what I can find.

If you havn't done scentsy before trust me you will love it!

Sunchaser

Our spring and summer catalog will be gone on the 1st to be replaced with our fall and winter catalog! If you have your favorite scents that you want this week is the best time to do it because we have 10% off our bars as well as some of our warmers. Not only this but come the first a lot of our scents will not be back!

Sunchaser

We are having a fantastic special right now for our Scentsy Buddies! Its buy one get one free including Pookie the polar bear!! The only buddy not available for this holiday special is wellington the duck. So get them while they are available!!