Adoptable Templates - Ponytail creatures UPDATE - Added Pandas

Started by Neocridders, August 13, 2012, 10:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Copying this from PI, if anyone is interested here in having these, let me know. Looking for usd or art, but probably more likely to accept USD.
--------------------------

I've been trying out new things in Paint tool Sai, and I decided to try out the ink tools. Before I knew it I had a template with a new shading style I was trying out.

This is a three piece set. I'm not adding anything else to it, so you get what is shown with an easy to color PSD file.

This is the full size. I was working small.

Colored examples:

Interested in them? I'm looking for USD mostly. I'm trying to buy a special pillow for college (which starts next monday, but hey... I can go a couple weeks without the pillow)

I'd also be willing to do an art trade if I like your art. I'd want a three piece set for gryphions. But I'll probably be picky with the art... so if I don't want it don't take offense.

But I'd rather have USD at the moment :)

I'm not sure exactly how much. If usd, I'd want at least $5 since anything less would be eaten in paypal fees.

--------------------------------------------------------

Added, Panda Sketches!

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh these are so cute! And tiny, so quick to color. -debates-
I really want these, but must decide if I can dedicate enough time to them.

Neocridders

:) Thanks for the interest! Let me know when you decide!

Willow

Neocridders

Thanks!!
I've added a new sketch set. If anyone is interested in buying that either, let me know.

Wildfilly94

YourLoveOnly

Okay, so I really really want them still, they haven't left my mind at all. But I'm moving next month so I barely have any cash 'cause I need it all for moving.. Would $6 be okay? ??? I normally like to offer more on art, but I just don't have much right now..

Neocridders

I'm going to wait a couple days  (since honestly I'm overwhelmed as it is). I was hoping for a little more, but I do need the money.

Neocridders

Ok, YLO I'll accept your offer. My parents took my money from my paypal account so I really need it now DX
So thank you~ send me your email and I'll send the files. Since I know you I'll trust you to send payment after you get everything.

YourLoveOnly