News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin Gypsy Vanner -new boy added-

Started by Echowing, April 07, 2010, 10:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echowing

Oh my lordy she is so pretty!

I named her Odarel which is what the Gavanian dictionary brought up when I searched leopard.

Her stats are:
Black Leopard Appaloosa, Coronet on front right leg, Stocking on front left leg, Coronet on back right leg, Coronet on back left leg, Irregular Blaze on face.  (Slow and lazy)

I'm guessing most of the markings aren't visible because she's mostly white but I honestly have no idea how horse markings work  x]  

Black Tobiano, 4 white legs, star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

I just love him! He is completely wonderful! I have now named him Shallal Ethen, Black Star in Gavanian.

springacres

Ooh she's very very pretty!

And yeah, white markings on a white-bodied horse kinda don't show up :)

Echowing

Hehe, I figured x3 I had to look up what a coronet was when I reserved her. Hehehe, I have a lot to catch up on in the way of horses here xDD

Scullisto

She is gorgeous! Im so jealous...she is really a beauty.

hiyoko

I am super jealous! I'd do anything for her! Congrats. ;D

Echowing

Thanks! I'm sure she enjoys the attention x3  I knew I had to grab her when I looked up leopard appaloosa, those horses are gorgeous  o.O

YourLoveOnly

When I looked through the list I knew I would have went for leopard appy if I had a chance to pick. She's gorgeous <3 And my favourite lineart released so far ^^

Echowing

Hehe ^^ Mine too, I think it's all the extra fluff the gypsy vanners have x3