News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

You know what I LOVE about secundi?

Started by Neocridders, April 24, 2010, 10:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Well, one thing in particular about secundi that I love love love - NO TICK.
Now, some other certain websites have ticks. Not secundi. ;)

Ooooh. Speaking of other sites, I am going to pick up on PI again soon I hope. I am wondering if I should use a sub more, though. I am going to be under the name Neocridders and .Soren. if anyone wants to know. I have two threads open in the art trade forums.

Hehehe. Silly neo. Here we go again ;) I feel bad for leaving with things unfinished, so I think I might cert critters if people still want them, and then look to getting a renewal. ;)

And, today I decided instead of hopelessly selling art, as I used to on PI (and that is a major reason I left for a long time, if we want to ignore the fact that I didn't have computers for like... 3 months...)
Yesss. I have sold tons of art on PI before, for about 3 or 4 years. And, the sad thing is that for the last 6 or so months I was on PI, I had been scammed or be on the wrong side of deals COUNTLESS times. I mean, one invloved $60 is real money. That's what I was promised. I was counting on that money, and I spent probably a total of 60 or more hours working on the artwork. The user did not like my style (and It was pretty clear of what my style looked like according to my examples. )

So, I sold them to someone else for a very discounted price, only about 10 dollars or so for the whole lot of 60 lines. I was pretty upset, as you can imagine. And that's the most serious it was, but no one helped me. No mods helped, no users knew. I was needing theropy because I spent so much time and effort on that art for nothing, and I was just unable to cope.

But, I got through it. And similar things have happened. I never get paid, so I try to resell at a discount, but no one else wants someone else's commission.

ANYWAY... (sorry for my rant)

I'm on PI, starting almost anew.
See you around, maybe?

Oh wait... the whole reason for telling that rant.. um, today I realized that selling art never got me any money (hmmm... maybe if people followed through, I might... not the point though) so my friend suggested I get a job. OMG. Yes. I could have enough money for what I am needing in less than two weeks, minimum wage (this is assuming I'm working 3 hours atleast a day. I'm not sure how long a person my age can work)
And I think my dad can hook me up with a job, so ... YES! MONEY! >< sorry... cough cough.
I don't remember why I was posting this thread... something about ticks or whatever...

Wolfs Fang

Yes. No tick=AWESOME.

I think I sort of remember you from PI... you were that person that had the pony named Bilbo Baggins, right? xD I remember that pony from a looong while back, from right after I first joined.

Anyway, it's much too bad that you've been scammed so many times. :( I hope that it doesn't happen again in the future for you. <33

~Fang
~~

Neocridders

Yes, Bilbo Baggins is my boy. My precious, precious (oooo) boy.
But he is in another account, in my show account... and my reindeer in another account too.
And Oh my word. Someone paid for my account. I feel so shocked, being welcomed back like this. Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. This user has paid for my account. Such kindness has crossed my path. I don't know what to say! :o

indigowulf

My favorite thing about Secundi are the people.

red_uni387

I have to agree with indigo <3 No tick is awesome, but if Secundi were full of jerks I wouldn't play. Everyone here is so awesome though :D

Neocridders

Haha. I did not say that the tick was my favorite thing. I was saying that it was something I forgot about until I started PI again.
It's annoying to have to keep waiting for a tick to finish.

And the people here are my favorite thing here.
And I love it so much.
I was not trying to say I did not :/