News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Yay, a pet again!

Started by Silvanon, September 11, 2010, 06:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanon

We haven't had any pets since we moved here three years ago. That's by far the longest I've ever gone without a pet.  The past few days while I've been waiting for my new tablet pen to arrive (which hasn't even shipped yet >:( ) I've occupied myself by kitty hunting.  Today we went and met the perfect kitty (for us), who we've applied to adopt!  :)

Her name is Carmella, and this is her:

Here's her profile: http://www.centrecountypaws.org/cats/Cats2.cfm?ID=2812

If all goes well we should be able to bring her home in a week.  Conrad's had kitties before, but this will be my first experience.  I'm excited!  ^_^

red_uni387

awww she's so adorable! kitties are the best companions :D

Neocridders

So much pretty! Congrats!

She's so so cute.

*waves* hullo Carmella!!

Ryuukokoro

OH that is so cute, Silvanon! ^^ Congratulations! I wonder if this will inspire some kitty adoptables from our equine-loving mod, hmmmmm.... >;3

PonyMama

springacres

Ohhh, what a gorgeous kitty!  Cats are fairly easy to care for and tend to be more independent than dogs, for the most part.  But they are very good pets to have if you don't mind their tendency to be moody.  Good luck and I hope your application gets approved.

Whimsy

Oh she is a stunning little girl!

I do hope you application goes through fine :D Im having kitty troubles myself as of now, i want to rescue a sweet reformed street boy from the shelter. Ive went and visited him many times, however around eh 2 years ago my mother had a batch of kittens. There was one i had picked out and she gave her away not thinking. I adored my little girl bunches however there was nothing i could do. Now shes turned up on craigslist pregnant, her owner is trying to get rid of her before the kittens are born. So now im in a big fuss not knowing what to do.

jojo

Congrats Silvanon! I'm sure it will be lots of fun times having her as part of your family :)

Silvanon

Thanks everyone!  We got word today that our application was approved.  We get to bring Carmella home on Friday.  ^___^

springacres

WOOO, that's awesome Silv!  Major, major congrats!

SweetCaroline

Congrats on getting Carmella Silv. I hope you have many enjoyable years with her.
~SC~

sera

Omedetou gozaimasu! x3  She's super cute!

Silvanon

Carmella's been home with us a few days now, and tonight she felt comfortable enough to come out and pose for me, so I took pictures!

Lots more here: http://www.silvanon.com/CarmellaPics/Carmella_9-23-10/

*laughs*  For some reason the light that blinks when the camera's about to take a picture made her feel like meowing, so I ended up with several silly open-mouthed ones.

red_uni387

she is really so cute! the open mouthed ones are my favorite, i love trying to capture my baby in the middle of a yawn XD