News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO needs your help - look here if we've done business

Started by YourLoveOnly, December 12, 2010, 02:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Feb 24 update: Woohoo. Scammer alert removed. Thanks guys. It means a lot that I was able to do this, I've had that stupid thing hang over my head for 2 years and it felt so crappy seeing how I never pulled a chargeback >.< (not even when I got scammed out of USD so yeah..) Happy day!

So... YLO is back on PI. Didn't see that coming, right? I have too much time on my hands and wanted to branch out with my adoptables, so there we go. V gave me permission to be back, but I still have that nasty scammer alert on the PIFF forums because of that relative of mine doing chargebacks a few years before I came to PI. I am really hoping to get my name cleared, I understand that they are being careful and everything and it's fine to keep a note that I am related to her, but I don't think it's fair to say I'm a scammer when I never did anything like that myself.

I've been asked to provide feedback so I can show that I did USD transactions during my 2 years away from PI and that chargebacks never occured during that time.

I know the feedback system on secundi barely gets used, so please, if you have done any USD transactions with me, please post here. If possible, include what I bought from you and when.

I will send out PMs to people I know I've done business with, asking if they can post in here, but I know I probably won't remember everything xD

((Putting it here because this is the place where it's most likely to be seen. Once it's been looked into, feel free to move this thread to a more appropiate place. Right now I just really want to make sure people see it.))

YourLoveOnly

Quoting the USD feedback I have from Garney here, because I don't think she will be back before January to post here herself.

Quote from: Garney on September 17, 2009, 10:56:01 AM
Made YLO 6 USD custom TheKennel dogs - payment through Paypal was very quick and clearly labeled.

Quote from: Garney on May 03, 2010, 02:12:19 PM
Fri 4/02/10 12:21 PM
Two V3.0 Gidgets and 2 breedings with own bed $15

Prompt payment!

Quote from: Garney on May 03, 2010, 02:23:43 PM
Mon 4/12/10 11:38 AM
2 Gidgets, 4 Kennel dogs and 1 immediate Kennel breeding $30.00 USD

prompt payment, lovely to work with

Quote from: Garney on May 03, 2010, 02:27:10 PM
Tue 4/13/10 11:52 AM
2x Faequine $10 USD customs

Prompt payment.

And one from Ravvana, will PM her to repost feedback in this thread because I know she's still active.

Quote from: Ravvana on March 12, 2010, 10:37:48 PM
I have had numerous $USD dealings with YLO over the past few years, primarily the sale of TheStable customs for $USD. She is always very prompt with payment and courteous upon receiving her customs :)

Willow

I have had many USD transactions with YLO, she is quick and reliable, a very honest,easy and delightful customer ^^

~Willow

xenon

I have had many USD transactions with YLO and she has always been a complete joy to work with. Payment has come quickly and has always been clearly labeled, and she has always been very understanding and easy to contact.

(I will be finishing your AAA stuff as soon as I get through my last few days of hell, PROMISE @_@ /has a final tomorrow and a second one on wednesday)

Solistia

I have also done many transactions with YLO, all for adoptable payments. She was always quick with her payments, and I have never once seen a chargeback from her :3

Neocridders

I've done a couple USD transactions involving my adoptable, Gryphions with her.
YourLoveOnly ordered custom gryphions/breedings with USD.
The transactions were fine and I'd be glad to do business with again.

I trust her completely with transactions of USD.

Spixy

She once bought an Airfish from me for USD.

Transaction was quick, smooth and YLO was very friendly :) I'll have no issues dealing with her again.

Ravvana

Sorry I'm so late! :(

YLO has bought Stable horses from me on several occasions with $USD. She always pays promptly, clearly labels the payments, and has never done anything like a chargeback. Lovely to work with :)

CrystalAngelNeko

YLO has bought several adoptables from me with USD and other means of payment. She's always quick and I've never seen a chargeback, even while she's waiting a whole month or more for some unique art.

YLO is great to work with.

YourLoveOnly

Feb 24 update: Woohoo. Scammer alert removed. Thanks guys. It means a lot that I was able to do this, I've had that stupid thing hang over my head for 2 years and it felt so crappy seeing how I never pulled a chargeback >.< (not even when I got scammed out of USD so yeah..) Happy day!