News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YES!

Started by Sunchaser, February 18, 2011, 02:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

i know i know your probally all tired of the sunny. BUT i has good news this time. We found out while i am overweight(duh) i am not at as high a risk for diabetes as we thought. Reason being is it was high cause i had frosted flakes right before the blood test <.< i told them but they didnt think to note it down, then when i went for my petscan it was lower then it was previously and i even told him i had two yorks before i came. Im bad with candy if i see it i usually have to have a bit and forgot it was fasting petscan. So he had to do teh test to make sure i was okay and it was lower then it was before so YAY!

ALSO lol i just went to the ITT office(discount office in short military terms :-p) And bought my tickets for Blueman group, A slueth mystery dinner show, the disney parks and disney quest. Now fun part about this is i went yesterday to talk about prices, and i was quoted 522.50 for all of what i wanted. Well i found out if i buy the 4 day park hopper with water and fun option i actually get the four parks, PLUS disneyquest PLUS the water parks. I can essential have 8 days of fun instead of just 4. And it cost less then getting the 4 day park hopper then buying the disney quest tickets. My final total for everything was 492.50. No tax and our seats for blue man group in orlando will be h 22 and 23 in the middle !!!

so YAY! lol and count down is now 2 weeks (14 days) Till hubby is off for 10 days and 16 days till we head down to disney.

Sunchaser

Hubby is off today! and me and hub have spent the last to days in bliss, no fights no arguments just being together. He also said he wouldnt bring his PSP to disney if i ask him to. I told him id prefer not to cause i want to make sure no fights happen SO what i might do is if he cant sleep after the parks or somthing then ill give to him. Im going to sneak pack it into my suitcase for him :-p

But i figured id tell you all EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :-p