News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Yearbook Signiture ideas

Started by kunaisa, June 03, 2011, 07:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kunaisa

Well we just got our yearbooks today and ive started signing peoples yearbooks. But so far I have no idea what to write. I want people to remember me so does anyone have any ideas?

Kahlira

Just put what you feel best. What I hate most when I look through my ear book, is "Have a nice summer" Guh! How uncool is that? couldn't they at least put "Have a nice life" or something?

One of my favorite entries: thanks for the ride. That one. Dunno. Sums up high school for me.

My least favorite was from one of my favorite teachers, she used up almost an entire page, First she wrote a line normally. Then flipped it so the text was upsidedown wroteanother sentance, flipped it back, and kept doing that for almost a whole friggen page *glares at her* like she can see me.

Yearbooks are fun. But yeah, go with your heart, if it's one of your besties, make it something cool, if it's one of your frienamies (however that's spelled) go with have a great summer. *snugs* Good luck!

Huge ramble, I know, I'm sorry. I really didn't know what to say, and in the end didn't say much.