News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

You Know You're Bored When...

Started by LaneyAngel, September 17, 2011, 07:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaneyAngel

You start looking at different Quinsta and noticing pictures in their markings...

Take for instance, Limbo:

she has the profile of an old mans craggly face in her side.

Or take Quinn for instance:

She has a duck on her rump and a rabbit on her stomach...

Or Akara:

on her hind leg is a marking which is a young girls head in profile. She is wearing a pony tail on top of her head and its blowing about in the breeze and she's blowing a bubble. While in the middle of Akara's stomach, an earless Pluto (the Disney dog) is drowning in white goo)

And yeah, lots more, but some of them, you don't want to know what I see there, lol!!!
XD
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Kahlira

I do that all the time =D

Biggest one is my Mister Angry Face on Ayre's back. Eyes, scowl,  on his shoulders, angry set mouth on his rump.

And a smaller one on my Kikun Patret (Turtle Prince)
Turtle on his belly, and either a heart or ded fish on his font leg there.

And yes, I have done it for more then just mine, some are poetic (Like this one gal who has a Guardian Angel on her rump watching over a town which is being destroyed) Some are fun (A sailboat) Yes XD

Mutt

I've never done that (checks a few of her Quinsta)

Where the last strands of Ereth Riv's mane end there's a mans face you can see his nose and chin jutting out a little and the next shape to the right could be a Labrador he's looking into the face of but that's not as clear as the face XD

Winged

Haha, love these! On my Ereth'fela, looks like there are a group of men smoking pipes. On her side, just to the right of her mane xD

Owner of Gliders!