News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YLO is sick

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 19, 2013, 07:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Okay, so YLO is chronically ill so usually feeling sick anyway, but now she has sinusitis. Which means a ton more pain than usual, even more dizzy spells and on top of that a pretty high fever. Hope to be back asap. Thanks for understanding.

Wildfilly94

D: Feel better soon YLO!! <33

skysnolimit

!!!   :'(  *gives you water and hugs*  I hope you can find some rest and happy things to do.   I hope that sinusitis goes away quick.

jojo

Nooo :( *sets out juice and tylenol*

YourLoveOnly

Thanks guys. Can barely keep anything down, normally I don't ever throw up so this is very very awful. Can't seem to sleep anymore either so dragged myself to this chair to sip some water. Gonna head back to bed, because laying down and doing nothing seems about the only thing I /can/ do at the moment :( I'd been feeling awful all week but thought it was just my normal sick stuff from my disease, turns out it was not but it was instead this developing. It is now full force, doctor thinks it will be gone in 10 days. Let's hope it does not take that long.

Wildfilly94

If it gets much worse, you may want to go to a hospital :( That does NOT sound like a friendly sickness at all, and if your throwing up alot, you could lose too much weight or. whatever other bad things happen. Feel better, take care, and go to the hospital if things get any worse! *hugs* We love you! <3

YourLoveOnly

Hospitals don't take you in unless you're in serious risk of dying or whatever. If you just need someone to force food or water down your throat they'll tell you to find a friend or family member to stay with. It's not like this is anything very dangerous, it's just painful and annoying and I want it to be gone *rants*

But yeah I will go to my parents if need be, but only as a last resort, don't want anyone else to catch my fever or whatever. They were here today to go grocery shopping for me and my pets because I just could not move at all, so that was helpful. Pets are fed for two days as well in case I am too sick to do so. Now back to bed I go. *does not want to move, but bed sounds smart*

TheLeet

I hope you feel better soon <3

I'm glad that your parents are helping you out. It's always good to have support when you're that sick. :)

YourLoveOnly

I am really glad too. They help me out a lot, I don't think I could manage living on my own without the support due to my illness.

And now I have a big bowl of chocolate icecream. I can't hold anything down that requires chewing but so far fluid things seem to work pretty well. It's probably because chewing makes the pain flare and the intense pain causes nauseau. Or that's my best guess. AnBut yay for yummy icecream? After that I am staying in bed until morning (it's 10 pm so I hope I can still sleep tonight despite sleeping half the day). Have a bucket next to the bed, just in case.

springacres

*sends you massive amounts of severe cold remedy* Sinusitis sucks big time.  I have chronic flare-ups nearly every winter, though not usually as bad as yours is - but trust me I know the feeling.  Rest, fluids, vitamin C and decongestants work wonders.

skysnolimit

*nodnods* Yay for yummy ice cream!  I'm sure you won't be too tired to sleep more honey.  Sleep tight!

YourLoveOnly

It is now 4pm and it feels like 7 am and 2 am all at once XD At least the pain is less today, for now, but instead of constant pain it is very heavy flares so that's not pleasant either. And my head feels mushy and foggy, like I am half asleep :P And am still very very dizzy too. Bluh. This is stupid!

YourLoveOnly

Doing worse today. First time today I've been able to somewhat think and focus and it's already 7 pm so that's not good. Back to bed I go :(

YourLoveOnly

Was feeling a bit better yesterday so had good hopes of being better today and color some stuff but nope, doing worse again :(

TheLeet

I really hope it won't drag on for much longer. Poor you :(