News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

YAHOO-updated

Started by Sunchaser, October 13, 2013, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

Okay so I have been getting all my stuff together for college as well as my weight loss surgery. So we are waiting till after the surgery before I apply for the colleges but on the other hand i am on track for getting my surgery around January or February.

More good news comes around. My husband is up for reenlistment which could get us a bonus which would help us get out of the hole from our move with the military (stupid shutdown).

AND on top of this I got a second call back from the aquarium here and will be trying out for scuba diving! I have high hopes that I will get it because even though I do not have the stuff they want the guy was like I want you to come in anyways and my open water instructor (who first certified me) is saying she would recommend me and say I am perfect for the job! Its volunteer but it would be perfect for my Marine biology degree with getting hands on experience. So if I get this job and you are in the Virginia area and want to go to the aquarium you can see me dive :)

Riverwind

Oh wow! I'm so glad things seem to being going alright with you right now. :) Good luck!

Kahlira

Yay Sunnybunny! Hope the trend keeps going on the upward way!

Ryuukokoro

Sounds like things are going good! ^_^ Congrats!

Winged

So glad things are improving for you!
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

Did the background check today and also got told that i could be swiming with seals if i pass the test :) I cant wait to start working there!

Sunchaser

I PASSED! I will be scuba diving with the aquarium, as well as working with them in general in another position as well. Both are volunteer but right now I see it as experience i need that will help with my degree. AND we are buying a house!!!

skysnolimit

Quote from: Sunchaser on October 28, 2013, 10:15:58 AM
I PASSED! I will be scuba diving with the aquarium, as well as working with them in general in another position as well. Both are volunteer but right now I see it as experience i need that will help with my degree. AND we are buying a house!!!

Woah!  That is a ton of good news, Sunny!  So glad to hear this from you <3 Congratulations!!!

springacres

Silvanon

Pinkshadow

Oooh gratz Sun *<3

- So happy for yoy, you deserve all The Best :D

Xoxoxoxoxox