Starlight Tavern - Desperately need a non orange/cream Male!!

Started by Wildfilly94, March 08, 2014, 07:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

I had really hoped to get a different cat in the last thread, but that didn't work out so now I'm calling to secundians for this. I need something that is not orange/brown/cream colored. I also would like one fast, because I would like to be fairly up on the list for breeding. Id MUCH prefer to not have to pay a kitten as a fee, so I'd really like to try to find another compromise.

I'll be breeding the male to this girl:

I have this girl:

And this boy:

To offer for breedings in return, or adoptables for bid.

Otherwise, If I could just trade my male cat all-together for a cat of a different color, that would work too.

SkySong

(Your boy is actually Mouse, which is considered a 'black' color. Torti bases are always the black color in a shout out to how red is supposed to be the less dominant gene in real life breedings.)
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Elenaria

Nekusar
Male Brindled Blue-Apricot Ticked Siamese (Neck)

Not sure if he counts as what you want, or if SkySong's point will change your mind. <3  And not sure what to trade, though i do want a kitten, but am willing for other things, maybe. x3 <3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Wildfilly94

Meh, I still want something that is visibly black/grey. I really just don't like having too many pets that look so much alike. And I don't understand the genetics anyway.. XD

I will keep him in mind Sera, if I don't get any more interest here within the next hour or two, I'll go for him. What would you be interested in other than a kitten?

Elenaria

Yes, i am.  ^^ <3  Just.... not sure what. xD;;;;;;;;;;; //NOTUSEFUL

But i don't mind posting permission and figuring out backend stuff later. <3
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Silvanon

I've got

Dissonance:

and this boy:

If you want to use either of my two - I'd actually love to breed your pair together if you're up for that.  If not I'd want to use the boy.

Wildfilly94

Oh I'd actually love to use Dissonance!! :O (I was hoping you'd see this. XD I loved your kittens so much)

And you want to use my other girl and boy? Sure. ^^
I'll go post permissions <333

Silvanon

Sounds like that works out well for both of us, then! New blood for me, and I think your pair will add some nice color variety to my clowder.  :)  I've posted permission for you too.  Thanks! :)

Wildfilly94