Next Breeding - Can't decide / Need Lady or Stud? :o (More Breeds)

Started by Pinkshadow, March 07, 2010, 10:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

x ??

x ??

x

x ??

x ??

x ??

x

x ??

So for the ?? I need a lady or stud, please post pictures if you have one i can borrow, RBfee will be 1st/2nd choise of pup :D

Im open to other pairs then the 2 i already have, pair them up with others if it is :o

hiyoko

If you like any of my other dogs, feel free to pm me.  :D

Adonis

Hitoshi

Mitsuko

Ayame- 1 litter of 2 (like a year ago)

Jewel

Tribe

Unguided rampage is open to a breed with your gal (because wow i cant even begin to think what the puppies will look like!)

springacres

I love your pit bull girl, but I cannot stop staring at those malamutes.  I bet they would make GORGEOUS babies!

Spixy

I have three handsome fellas too :-)

I'm not sure about the breeding policies of males - how many times they can breed a month. Gladiator has already had a litter of puppies this month.

YourLoveOnly

SplitX

*jells over beautiful dogs* (means is jealous in Splitty xD)

Pinkshadow

indigowulf

I think you should breed Hiaku, but Im biased lol. I wanna see what any pups would look like from any of the CYOs!

side note- i wonder if my "oops" purple eyes, that were meant to be blue but looked different on my old moniter, would pass on?

Pinkshadow

i actually thought of breeding Haiku with my new male mala Spunk :p

indigowulf

That would be amazing. I would be drooling all over your pups if you did that. I hope you do, and get at least 4 so you can trade 1 hehe.

Pinkshadow

Quote from: indigowulf on March 13, 2010, 05:36:48 AM
That would be amazing. I would be drooling all over your pups if you did that. I hope you do, and get at least 4 so you can trade 1 hehe.

haha i rarely keep 3 pups :p when its both my own dogs i breed ;)