News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Adoptable Haven breeding discussion thread!

Started by indigowulf, March 09, 2010, 09:53:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

OWNERS FOLDERS

This is for jellies, ackoons, kittlings, sliths, equigons, ayeayes, and crybabies.

Before the month is out, I plan to have an all-inclusive breeding event. I'm just getting some things squared away and working smoothly before I start it.

Feel free to use this thread to find mates, ask pairing advice, brag the babies, trade breeding items, or anything else related to breeding these guys.

You may also post permission for others to use your pets for breed. To make sure I understand its actual permission and not just discussion about permission, please post in red:
Confirming: (name) may use my (species) (id#).

That way there is absolutely no confusion- thanks!

SplitX

*peerpeer* Is there a link to the Jellies' owner folder thingie? xD

Edit: Found it! :3

I really need an Equigon and a Kittling. o_o

indigowulf

woops lol that might help!!

use the link i just edited into the first post there, it's more up-to-date than the old one. Thats the photobucket Im going to be paying for "pro", so it's garenteed to be there for the next 2 years, with no bandwidth or storage size limits!

dont worry, there will be ways to get them :)

SplitX

Ooh spiffy! :3

*ponders* Now, is there a list of what each breeding item does? xD

indigowulf

One of the things Im going to get squared away before the breeding bash is the website info about breeding hehe.

jellies (i think thats what youre asking about most?) caster sugar is required for breeding, comes in 3 colors- neutral white, female pink, and male blue. granulated sugar garentees the baby will have a mutation. If the parents have mutations, it will be one of thiers. If they dont have mutations, it could be anything. dyes influence the color of the babies body (mixes with parents passed on colors) and icing influences marking colors.

Dont worry, all details will be available long before breeding starts!

indigowulf

bumping this so it gets noticed :)

once consolidated thread will help us not clutter the forums so much since there's so many types of critters in AH