News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Adoptable Haven- massive breeding event!

Started by indigowulf, March 12, 2010, 05:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

Woops! I intended to post a slot fee for the slots that didn't require items for breeding, but I forgot to do it. So, the first round slots (first 5 each) will be on a donation basis- you dont have to pay unless you want to, because Im the one who forgot to post it!

http://adoptable-haven.freehostia.com/

Owners folders:
Akcoons
AyeAyes
CryBabies
Equigons
Jellies
Kittlings
Noodlefox
Sliths
Psicats

I know there are a couple people who had items, stored in the gallery that has an ongoing scripting error preventing access. If this was you, please mention it, I think there were about 3 people, and I should remember upon reminder.

ALL creatures participating in a breeding must be named. This adoptable isn't a science experiment (that would be gene pool! heh) so we don't breed ID numbers, we breed beloved pets with names.

Creatures purchased as customs in this thread may immediatly be assigned in a breeding slot, before the custom is finished.

Slots: (2 per person per type of creature slot, no more then 5 combined slots per person at any given time (you can claim more once your others are finished)!!)

Kittlings-
1- Pinkshadow (done)
2- Pinkshadow (done)
3- (open)
4- (open)
5- (open)

Equigons-
1- (open)
2- (open)
3- (open)
4- (open)
5- (open)

Jellies-
1- Lookky (done)
2- YLO (done)
3- YLO (done)
4- red_uni (done)
5- YLO (done)
6- YLO (need info!)
7- red_uni (done)
8- (open)
9- (open)

Akcoons-
1- (open)
2- (open)
3- (open)
4- (open)
5- (open)

AyeAyes-
1- (open)
2- (open)
3- (open)
4- (open)
5- (open)

Cry Babies-
1- YLO (done)
2- (open)
3- (open)
4- (open)
5- (open)

NoodleFox-
1- (open)
2- (open)
3- (open)
4- (open)
5- (open)

Sliths-
1- (open)
2- (open)
3- (open)
4- (open)
5- (open)

Psicats-
1- (open)
2- (open)
3- (open)
4- (open)
5- (open)

indigowulf

Forms:

Item purchases-
creature type:
item name:
quantity:
(item name 2nd item, ect):
(quantity 2nd item, ect):
Total:

Reverse breed permission:
Creature type:
Creature Name:
person with permission:
RB fee baby (for multi litters only)?: (yes/no/NA)

Basic Breeding Form: (all but equigon, jellies, and kittlings)
Creature type:
Mother Name:
Mother Owner:
Father Name:
Father Owner:

indigowulf

Equigon Breeding Form:
Father Name:
Father Owner:
Mother Name:
Mother Owner:
Type of Stone: (elemental/dragon)
Size of Stone: (stone/chip)

store-
dragon chip- 1000 SG
elemental chip (your choice) 1500 SG

Dragon Stone- 1000 SG
Elemental Stone (your choice) 2000 SG

Kittlings Breeding Form:
Mother name
Mothers owner
Father name
Fathers owner
Box owner
Father vet visit?(optional):
If yes, payment form?:
Mother vet visit? (optional):
If yes, payment form?:

Store- breeding box (not templated yet, must be used immediatly) 5000SG
Vet visit- 500 each for kittlings, 1000 each for cousins
vouchers may be used if you have one

Jellies Breeding Form:
Mother Name:
Mother Owner:
Father Name:
Father Owner:
Caster Sugar: (white, pink, or blue)
Caster owner:
Other optional items: (1 each allowed, granulated sugar, dye, and icing)
Optional items Owners:

store- prices listed below in jellies info

indigowulf

This post is being set up with snuggly boxes, toys, and nap areas. Babies will come be safe in this nursery until thier parents can pick them up.

She doesnt believe in Santa!

She is the only known jelly to have a peanut butter friend!

He thinks horror movies need more dinosaurs.

He wants to grow up to be a race car driver!

This poor girl is seeing spots!

indigowulf

Each creature in this post requires 1 male and 1 female adult, plus a breeding slot to breed. No further items are needed.

Akcoons:
An Akcoon breeding yeilds 1 offspring almost every time. Akcoons have no mutations.

Aye Ayes:
Aye Ayes have many available mutations. These are not always carried by the parents, these are the type of mutations evolution is based on. Aye Ayes almost always have 1 offspring per breeding.

Cry Babies:
Also 1 offspring per breeding. Genetics similar to most "s-gene" adoptables, with genes passed on from parents. However, I don't keep track of what parents "carry", so it's a straight 50% chance to get a gene from a parent, with no potential for throwbacks.

NoodleFox:
Still being templated. Im thinking 1 kit per breeding, with a rare chance at up to 3. No mutations, 2 breeds of fox.

Psicat:
Angel wing or Demon wing, light and dark. They can breed together, baby has 50% chance to pick up either. 1 baby per breeding. No other mutations or set genes. Still being templated as well.

Sliths:
Between 1 and 3 eggs per breeding. All PI type s-genes available, with carried genetics as well.

indigowulf

Equigons:
Equigons are horses with just a touch of dragon blood. It doesnt change them much outwardly, other than the visable elemental affinity. However, it makes them immortal. It also makes them an egg-laying mammel.

The only downside to this is that they must find dragon stones to continue thier line. Dragon stones are powerful items, imbued with elements and magic, that allow Equigons to breed.

Mares seem to have more affinity for their elements, due to consuming dragon stones. Their manes go all the way down their body, where the stallions only have normal length manes.

Dragon stones come in many types. Only 1 may be used per breeding. Whoever owns the dragon stone being used gets first pick of eggs, which means- if the mare only produced a single egg, the other parents owner misses out!. Mares may lay clutches of eggs, but you only get to select 1 egg per parent you own. If you don't own the other parent, thier owner then gets to select an egg. All other eggs may be donated for prizes, or sent back into the wild. Clutches are always 3 eggs.

Dragonstone- this normal stone is used to breed 1 male and 1 female. It yeilds the normal range of eggs, and the elements will be determined by the parents.

Elemental stone- this stone is used to breed 1 male and 1 female. It yeilds the normal range of eggs. All of the clutch will be the element of the stone, regardless of parents elements.

Elemental chip- this stone is used to breed 1 male and 1 female. It yeilds the normal range of eggs. It makes at least 1 of the clutch be the element of the stone, regardless of parents elements. However keep in mind, you cannot tell an eggs element just by looking!!

Jellies:

To breed two Jellies you must have caster sugar. Once caster sugar is obtained you may breed one (female) and one (male) Jelly together. We have not yet found any item available for same gender breeding.

A Jelly may have one breed per season. A normal breeding will most likely result in one blob, and maybe twins. Twins are relatively common within Jellies.

Breeding your Jellies is free as long as you have the required items.

*Caster Sugar*

Needed for a basic breed between one (male) and one (female) Jelly.
-Price-

*Blue/Pink Caster Sugar*

Blue caster sugar will give you male offspring. Pink will give you female. Replaces Caster Sugar (counts as Caster Sugar).
-Price-

*Granulated Sugar*

Gives the offspring a random mutation. Must have Caster Sugar as well.
-Price-

*Dye*

Colors available: red, blue, yellow, green, purple
Infuses a colour into the Jelly's body. Must have Caster Sugar as well.
-Price-

*Icing Sugar*

Colors available: red, blue, yellow, green, purple
Gives your Jelly certain markings determined by the squeezed out sugar. Must have Caster Sugar as well.
-Price-

At least one for of Caster Sugar must be used with every breeding, however, 1 Granulated Sugar, 1 Icing Sugar, and 1 Dye may optionally be added to the recipe.
(I changed this to 1 of each item only, because last time, having multiples of each got too crazy)

Kittlings:

Breeding:
To breed kittlings, you must have a male and a female. If you wish to breed with other people's kittlings, they must post permission in the appropriate forum thread.

Breeding requires a nice breeding box. Optionally, you may take one or both parents to the vet for a checkup. Vet visits will garentee that the parent is in good shape to bear offspring, and will increase the chances of healthy or even multiple young. If neither parent visits the vet, there is a chance the breeding will fail, in which case the breeding box will not be used.

Most breedings result in 2 or 3 young. Its not unheard of to have a single kit or even up to 6 in a litter.

Vet visits can be paid in cost 500 SG. The appropriate vet voucher is always accepted in lue of payment.

(the kitten lines are being templated, which means this is the last season that will result in adult "babies" all future breeding seasons will have kittens!)

indigowulf

reserve 6- in thread premade/custom adult purchasing area for non-owners for anyone!

ok, I have to go to sleep, so I cant set up this post as I intended at this time. For now, Im going to do a fun little thing- premade grab bag!

It could have a premade of any of the Adoptable Haven species, with any genes or mutations possible! (except no Equigon ghosts, those are halloween only!)
The grab bags cost 5K sg each. Please fill out this form when you send funds -saying "i dont care" for an answer is fine, but you can only answer 1 thing for each question, so if its the question of least/most favorite color, you can only pick 1 color and say if its least or most, you cant answer both!

owner: (gifting or self is fine)
least/most favorite species:
least/most favorite colors:
least/most favorite pi style gene:

indigowulf

and... reserve 7, just in case post.

set-up time, if you decide chatting is mandatory, you may begin :P

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh I wanna breed my cry babies and jellies =3
Can never have enough Jellies =3

indigowulf

*gets totally momentarily sidetracked by chatting with watty and recieving TheRanch files*

ok, Im back!! sorry bout that!

YourLoveOnly

.. I just finished naming and gifting all of mine xD
I decided to gift some to Lookky so he can start participating as well :D

indigowulf

Ah ok, For the record, if it has been named/gifted in the naming thread, consider it to already be named/gifted here, even if I am behind on the actual certing and trading changes! (you dont have to wait for me, as long as its posted there)

Lookky

Item purchases-
creature type: jellies
item name: caster sugar
quantity: 1
Total: 5K

Jellies Breeding Form:
Mother Name: Saffy
Mother Owner: Lookky (to be traded, in ylos folder)
Father Name: Nathra
Father Owner: Lookky (to be traded, in ylos folder)
Caster Sugar: white
Caster owner: Lookky
Other optional items: nope
Optional items Owners: n/a

indigowulf

oh goodness, i just realized its 430 am, and I have a doc's apt at 10 am.. as much as I want to stay up and do more then just getting the posts set up, I better get some sleep!

YourLoveOnly

Basic Breeding Form:
Creature type: Cry Babies
Mother Name: Nona
Mother Owner: YLO
Father Name: Lookky
Father Owner: YLO

Item purchases-
creature type: Jellies
item name: caster sugar
quantity: 2
second item name: dye, color red
Total: 12K

Jellies Breeding Form:
Mother Name: Delphine
Father Name: Shadow
Father Owner: YLO (was claimed in thread, not in my folder yet)
Caster owner: YLO
Other optional items: none
Optional items Owners: N/A

Jellies Breeding Form:
Mother Name: Cornelia
Father Name: Candy Cake
Other optional items: red dye
Optional items Owners: YLO

indigowulf

Ok, reserving your spots, then Imgoing back to bed. Im so sorry I posted this and then immediatly take a day off. Couldnt sleep for anything last night. Stupid tom cat decided to serinade out my window all night, and I was already nervouse about my doc apt. so I couldnt sleep at all. And te night before I only got 3 hours. Im so dead!

Doc apt done. xrays of my neck and such. so amusing, docs always say the same thing. I tell them I broke my neck beig bucked off my horse when I was 12 (im 33 now) and never got medical treatment other then 6 months or so of chiropracter visits when i was 30. Docs are alway like "yeah right, if you broke your neck you wouldnt be able to go without medical treatment" then they take my xrays and eat thier words.

Last time it was the chiropracter. I told him, he did just short of calling me a liar to my face. then he took my xrays and wouldnt stop apologizing, and asked me how the heck i wasnt in a wheelchair.

today, the doc did the same thing. yeah right, you couldnt be walking, blah blah, liar- then looked at my xrays and got real quiet and real nice.

here's hoping i can get disability, since i cant do anything for more then 20 minutes at a time, even play a comp game, without my left arm going numb and being useless.

but now that the doc visit is out of the way, ill stop being quite as stressed, and hopefully be able to sleep, so i can get back to this in th morning!

Tribe

Tribe

Just wondering love, where can i purchase a box and how do i send my kittling to the vet? i want heathy hearty babies and lots of them XD

YourLoveOnly

Use the item purchase form for the box and then use the kittling breeding form. Put "yes" for both vet fees and then send 6K to indigo (5K for box, 500SG male vet fee and 500SG female vet fee).

indigowulf

I just realized, i dont have the baby hedgehog templated!! Working on that now, that is the reason for the delay in that baby YLO, don't worry, Im on it!

red_uni387

Jellies Breeding Form:
Mother Name: Mud
Mother Owner: red_uni387
Father Name: Pumpkin
Father Owner: red_uni387
Caster owner: red_uni387
Other optional items: granulated sugar
Optional items Owners: red_uni387

sending the 5k for the caster sugar :)

YourLoveOnly

Yaaay babies! ^^
Lookky got twins? And I got a pair of twins as well? That's so awesome :D
.. Now that they are finished, can I get more? xD
I need waaay more Jellies :P

indigowulf

Yes you can order more when your babies show up. You can have 5 open forms at once between them all.

YourLoveOnly

Yes I did read that ^^ And only 2 per type, so 2 Jelly breedings at once. Otherwise I would keep claiming 5 xD

Item purchases-
item name: white caster sugar
2nd item name: blue caster sugar
3rd item name: yellow dye (unless white is allowed, then white)
4th item name: purple dye
5th item name: pink icing (unless white is allowed, then white)
Total: 19K

Jellies Breeding Form:
Mother Name: Sunrise
Father Name: Camo
Father Owner: Kadana
Other optional items: yellow dye (unless white is allowed, then white)

Jellies Breeding Form:
Mother Name: Cotton Candy
Father Name: Dance
Caster Sugar: blue
Other optional items: purple dye, pink icing (unless white is allowed, then white)

--
I just noticed Wonderland still has 149 instead of 148 listed as his parent ;)
--
And the premade grab bag is only for non-owners right?
And would that be someone who owns no adoptable haven creatures or just no creatures of a specific type? I wanna try gifting Lookky a cry baby. ^^

indigowulf

Grab bag is for anyone, but there's no garenteeing what will come out, that's up to mr. random.org!

YourLoveOnly

Awesome.

owner: YLO
most favorite species: Jellies!
most favorite color: purple
most favorite pi style gene: Hdapple

most favorite color: black
most favorite pi style gene: Mstripe

most favorite color: red
most favorite pi style gene: Paint

owner: Lookky
most favorite species: Cry Babies
most favorite color: purple
most favorite pi style gene: Hdapple

owner: Lookky
most favorite species: Cry Babies
most favorite color: black
most favorite pi style gene: paint

:D

Kadana Sorano

I don't see a breeding permission form, so I'm using the Reverse Breeding permission form, hope thats ok?

Creature type: jellie
Creature Name: Camo
person with permission: YourLoveOnly
RB fee baby (for multi litters only)?: no/NA
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Pinkshadow

Kittlings Breeding Form:
Mother name: Pinky
Mothers owner: Pinkshadow
Father name: Raged Fire
Fathers owner: Pinkshadow
Box owner: Pinkshadow
Father vet visit?(optional): Yes
If yes, payment form?: Voucher
Mother vet visit? (optional): Yes

Kittlings Breeding Form:
Mother name: Mariah
Father name: Sinas
Fathers owner: YourLoveOnly

10K SG (For two beds)

YourLoveOnly

Creature type: Kittling
Creature Name: Sinas
person with permission: Pinkshadow
RB fee baby (for multi litters only)?: yes, I get one baby ^^

indigowulf

0.o youre giving yourself permission to breed with your own critter? lol.

Its supposed to be the owner of a critter posting to allow the non-owner to use it :) person with permission is not the person who posts heh. But I know what you meant, just had to give you a hard time :P

Pinkshadow

owner: Pinkshadow
most favorite species: Kittlings
most favorite colors: Pink
most favorite pi style gene: HDapple

owner: Pinkshadow
most favorite species: Kittlings
most favorite colors: Rainbow
most favorite pi style gene: Paint

YourLoveOnly

XD I'm so used to posting who the owner of the critter is :P
Fixed now ^^

Kadana Sorano

How many grab bags are we allowed to buy?

owner: Kadana
least/most favorite species: Favorite - Kittlings
least/most favorite colors: Favorite - black
least/most favorite pi style gene: least favorite - Light Dapple

Payment sent.

YourLoveOnly

Oh and indigo, what was the fee going to be?
Because I would like to pay the fee for the Cry Baby slot even though it's not required ^^

indigowulf

YLO- anything that wasnt marked with a fee is donation based, if you choose too. Not required.

What was holding up this thread the most was me working on templating the baby hedgehog- those quills took me forever! But here it is all done- here is your baby girl, hope you like her :)

indigowulf

She's a little bit dangerouse...

He likes to ram into things.

red_uni387

eee my first set of twins! :D Thank you indigo <3

indigowulf

I should have read this more carefully, we don't carry pink icing :( I didn't realize I hadnt put the colors here in the thread- they are on the website but I know most people dont look there lol. Would you like to change your color, or be refunded for the pink icings?

And Wonderland is fixed, photobucket may be taking it's time showing new one.

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on March 15, 2010, 05:11:14 AM
Item purchases-
5th item name: pink icing (unless white is allowed, then white)

I just noticed Wonderland still has 149 instead of 148 listed as his parent ;)

indigowulf

He thinks mudpuddles should be fingerpaint!

red_uni387

Jellies Breeding Form:
Mother Name: Slime
Mother Owner: red_uni387
Father Name: Limon
Father Owner: red_uni387
Caster owner: red_uni387
Other optional items: granulated sugar, green icing
Optional items Owners: red_uni387

all but the caster sugar is in my inventory, so sending 5k :) hehe nasty green breeding XD

indigowulf

Wow! Pinkshadow's first kittling litter (181 X 185) is going to have 5 babies! 3 males and 2 females
The 2nd litter (108 X 105) will have 3. all 3 females

indigowulf

Grab Bags: I entered each critter type once, and if you said a favorite, that critter type was entered 3 times. So, you have a 1/3 chance of getting what you wanted, and a 1/9 chance of getting any other specific thing. Random.org was not as nice as I thought he would be this time around.

indigowulf

YourLoveOnly

Yay, I got Lookky a pretty Cry Baby. And I got a gorgeous Jelly too!
*tries to sneak off with Pink's Jelly as well*

I'll name my new Jelly Sirius. And I think I'm gonna gift my Equigons to Lookky, will poke him over here for names. I know he loves them and they're just not for me. And now he has more than one so he can breed them too :D

And yes, refund for the pink icing then, please. I thought the store carried more colors, I remember I bought black once.

*runs off to plot more breedings*

@Pinkshadow: Oooh, pretty Kittlings. I would like the first or second girl as fee if possible, I'm not too fond of the 3rd one.

indigowulf

Do you guys think this is an improvement, putting this cert behind the equigons?

YLO, do you want just the icing refunded, or the whole breeding?

YourLoveOnly

Just the icing. I actually said that already ;)
"And yes, refund for the pink icing then, please." xD

I'll go plot my next two breedings <3
I loooove Jellies =3

And my baby girl hedgehog is sooo adorable ^^

Pinkshadow

Kittlings Breeding Form:
Mother name: Atumm Breeze
Mothers owner: springacres
Father name: Fido
Fathers owner: Pinkshadow
If yes, payment form?: SG

Kittlings Breeding Form:
Mother name: Mandy
Father name: Laird
Fathers owner: springacres

17K SG

Hopes this okay :D

YLO - You can have the first one :)
- Looks to much like mine.

Indigo - They are AWSOME :D

YourLoveOnly

Kadana Sorano

oh!  I LOVE my Akoon!  *squishes him*  

Name: Malik

and yes, I do like the cert that way.