[NEO Kennel] Many dogs available to use as Studs and RBs

Started by Neocridders, March 13, 2010, 09:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Neophyte (NEO) Kennel
NEO kennel has a lot of dogs who just need some attention.
They need some puppies ;)

Oh, why not use one of NEO's dogs for a breeding?

Basic rules:
NEO Kennel's dogs must never produce an inbred or mutt puppy. NEO kennel's dogs must not be overbred. This means about a 7 or 8 litter maximum in a lifetime.

I find this reasonable. One dog is producing, if the litter count is 4 per breeding, 7 litters of 4 puppies which is 28 puppies. That is a bunch of puppies!

Alright, since these dogs will not be born here in NEO kennel, we can't control the shownames of the puppies, since they are in fact, your kennel's litter. :D

The payment for a litter is always a puppy. If you can't give a puppy, I expect something very amazing. Also, if you are interested in

Here are NEO kennels dogs available for stud:

Silver : Breedings will be limited. This was the first ever Samoyed at the kennel, and my first dog. He is pretty special ;)
Litters: 1 (four puppies)
Coat: Pure white

Dew : Son of Silver and Moon
Litters: None
Coat: Looks like a biscuit and white

Asher :
Litters: 1 (four puppies)
Coat: Tricolor

Caramel: Son of Asher and Teddy
Litters: 1 (five puppies)
Coat: Probably sable?

Chewy:
Coat: Red and White

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ladies:
Reverse Breeds will not be as available as the studs.

Moon : First female samoyed ever, and my second dog. Very special to me <3
Litters : 1 (four puppies)
Coat: Creme and white

Mallow:
Litters: 1 (five puppies)
Coat: Tricolor, I thinl

Tigress:
Coat: Brindle

Sue : Will probably be taken down soon. I want her to only have a couple breedings not from my kennel
Litters: 1(five puppies)
Coat: Merle

Sorry, some females are to be active competitiors and will breed when they retire

Neocridders

To use a NEO Kennl dog, first you must agree to never produce an inbred or a mutt puppy.
Also agree to never overbreed a dog. I'll of course, meditate my own dogs, but no puppies produced from a NEO kennel dog should ever be inbred or overbred.

And, that's it for rules I think.

On to prices:

If you are using your own dog and a bed you own, I'll supply another dog in exchange for ONE puppy, I get pick of the litter.

If you are using two of my dogs and bed you own, I'll want half the litter. That is 2-3, at least.
If an even number of dogs, I'll take half. If an odd number, I'll round down (unless there are three puppies. I do expect at least 2 puppies if I provide two doggies for the breed, so using a small bed on a large or medium dog is not ok. That is not fair to me.)
Also I get pick of the litter.

I will make exceptions, sometimes. I don't expect that to happen too much, though.

If you want to trade something else for a breeding, let me know. I might say no, though, so don't be closed to the idea of that answer!

Please post here or PM, I may bump this when I add or take dogs away from this page.

YourLoveOnly

Sue had 5 pups. I'm not at home now, but I can hunt them all down when I am.
Brianna and Biscuit are mine, Hunni owns one and I need to look up who own the other two.

And I'll probably come back here to borrow your chihuahua and/or one of your corgis. But I have too much breedings planned already xD

Neocridders

Gracias, YLO.
;) No need to track them down. I was just trying to be as thorough as possible with information so anyone interested knows what they are getting (or... borrowing)

Tribe

Oh yes i do own one of sues boys, hes my favorite dog actually >.>

Neocridders

I'm going to bring this closer to the top, I'll be adding some dogs later :)

springacres

Neo, just FYI, Chewy is red and white and Tigress is a brindle.

Neocridders