News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Found - thanks!

Started by Fwuffly, March 16, 2010, 03:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fwuffly

I am testing out Independance to see what genes she is carrying.  I am looking to see if she is carrying the agouti gene and I believe a black stallion could help me answer this.  So I am looking for a Black light stallion, I'd prefer no appies as it would help me test her appy gene but the black is more important at the moment :)

Please let me know what you'd like as a stud fee as well when posting - thank you

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Fwuffly

Dunkel he looks good - is he silver black?.  Do you know if he's carrying any other genes at all?  What would you like as a fee?

YourLoveOnly

I have a pure black light stallion. No silver, no paint, no appy, no roan, no dun, nothing. Just plain black.
Should Be Loved, #033. :)

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

He is silver dapple black and as far as I know he has no other genes hidden. And no ffe.  :)

PonyMama

Fwuffly

YLO - what Breed Fee are you looking for on your boy?

PM - again same question, what BF are you looking for for those boys and are they hiding anything under their lovely black coats you are aware of?

PonyMama

Nothing I am aware of, as they are fairly new to me, I do not believe they have been bred
and I am fine with nothing, just wanna help you out if you wanna use one.
Try not ot overbreed any foal that comes out of him more or less

YourLoveOnly

You can use him for free, I have no plans for him anytime soon.
He's first gen and has not had any foals yet. :)

Fwuffly

Wow you guys are very generous, no one wants to charge a fee :)  I can promise you all that any foals born will not be overbred, the only time I breed is to ascertain a horses genes or to breed palominos. (or at least try and breed)  I shall have a think on all the boys offered and let you all know asap who I would like to go with.

YourLoveOnly

Aaand a picture of my handsome boy so you don't have to look him up ^^

Fwuffly

PM - I would like to use Muiru if thats okay?  I will post the breed in the thread if you could post permission :)

Thank you to all those other lovely black stallions offering their services - it was a very tough choice.   

PonyMama