News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jumper you can use

Started by Echowing, April 01, 2010, 11:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echowing

I'd like to enter him in round two of breeding also but I only had one Jumper that matched well. So looking for a jumper to use that would look good with him. I will of course buy the 1 baby pear to use. Or if you'd like a baby from the match I'll split a twin pear cost (if that's okay) to 75k from each of us and I don't mind if you want first pick if they are fraternal. Or I can give you permission to use Rye in a breeding instead.

Found one to breed with, thank you Red ^^

Since this thread will be cluttering up the place for a while, I'll leave it up if anyone wants to use Rye. I'm not planning on breeding him (for myself) this time so he has two times left. If you'd like to use him let me know and I'll give permission.

Thanks  :)

red_uni387

same gender breeding is allowed for one slot ^-^

Echowing

Ay, thanks ^^ I wanted to search for any that matched with him better first (not sure how well all their wild colors would go together) but I was planning on it if no one had an extra jumper to breed with him. Oh but in that case anyway, it doesn't even have to be a female eh? Guess I can change the topic x3

red_uni387

their wild colors would give wild colors hehe *cackles*

if you wanna use any of mine feel free, there's a thread for them a bit further down ^^

Echowing

Oh no D= Im getting curious!  I may end up having crazy colored swirly jumpers after all xD

I must have missed your thread =o Going to take a look