News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

PM's next Kennel Breeding

Started by PonyMama, April 12, 2010, 05:55:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Ok I am not too sure what I wanna breed next time I am able to.  I have bred Iggy's two times in a row so I wanna give them a rest and breed something different.

So please vote what breed then maybe take a gander around and suggest who
(if it does not have a name please post link to it's profile)

I am not too sure who I want to use at all.

CutieePiee

I'd say it's a tie between Elkhounds & Pitties for me.

red_uni387

YourLoveOnly

Selfish vote: Khalil x Klondike (or maybe Isoke), because they are the only breed I am into from your list xD Oh and Crested litter, pwetty pwease. I don't have those yet, but I love the way they look and the pup lineart is stunning too. Would love to see any crested babies.

I would love to see Kidhi have babies though. So if you breed your Elkhounds, pleeease breed Kidhi as I would love to see what babies she throws and she might even win me over to get the breed myself. For Pinschers I suggest Zaki x Diksa and if you breed your Pitties I like Ae Sook best.

springacres

Tie between pitties, Elkhounds and crested for me xD

Pitties - Kxani x Ae Sook; Ur'Lhach x Kenya
Elkhounds - Kidhi x Faki
Crested - Kofi x Dziko

Willow

Elkhounds; Kidhi x Baakir

^^
~Willow

Neocridders

Oooh, Cresteds. I want to collect some cresteds, but I can't seem to find any for sale ever.

I think they are all pretty, so any breeding combo would be great, but I think Kidhi and Kofi or Mirek would be great! :D

BabyKittenCandy

Tough choice I must say... Many breeds there I love and so many stunning dogs :)

Hmm... these are pairings I think would be nice:

Faki x Kidhi

Toruk x Echo

Mirek x Dziko

Kofi x Kidhi

Those are ones I would stalk if you had puppies :)

PonyMama

I think my next breeding will in fact be Elkhounds
and I think I will go with Faki and Kidhi

PonyMama

Ok got a plan in motion (thanks Goddesss)

So next for the next time regular breeds open which shoudl I breed?  The new options are the highest from the last voting.

Please give pairs you would love to see.

YourLoveOnly

Pryska x Mirek, Lika x Kofi.
I wanna steal Kidhi or Kambo to breed to my boy xD
And I wanna steal Isoke.

PonyMama

No stealin Isoke, she is one of my fav's
I would be more then happy to maybe lend Kidhi or Kambo for a breeding, but we would have to talk, no stealing them either :)

YourLoveOnly

Yea I wanted to respond to your thread but I think it's better to do that some other time as I already placed my order and paid for it and garney seems swamped with orders xD

Neocridders

Oh, I have idea! You should have a crested litter. And then give neo a puppy, because Neo is amazing and wants to start amazing chinese crested breeding at NEO kennel. Samoyeds and Corgis are just not enough.

XD Just kidding. I've got a tag-it, I might try to grab a slot someday for a crested. Hehehe. I am not kidding about me wanting one, I'm kidding about you giving me one. Unless you wants to. XD I wish I could afford some litters, I haven't gotten a new litter in months. I have nothing really to trade for new puppies. But that's ok. I love my doggiess soo much <3

*Votes cresteds cresteds chinese cresteds*
Yuummmy. Someday I'm getting this breed in real life. Yeeep.

springacres

Wow, this one was even tougher than the last choice as all three are breeds I plan to get into at some point XD  However I had to go with pitties since that is the only breed I actually have of the three you mentioned.  haha.

zarzamora