News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quinsta - Free Gypsy Vanner Studs

Started by CutieePiee, August 02, 2010, 01:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

Getting prepared for October breeding??

I have two studs for free breeding below. Post in the thread if you wish to use them this season!

(I will only allow my Gypsy Vanners to breed with other Gyspy Vanners.)

CutieePiee

Available Studs
No fee. But if you have a stud/mare I could use in return, it would be a win-win situation!

Theo ~ Black Tobiano Sabino Overo, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
3rd generation - 0 offspring
E? aa cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? T? Oo Pp ?? zz ??

Jonah ~ Chestnut Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
2nd generation - 0 offspring
ee Ata cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? Tt oo ?? F? ?? ??  

Tristan ~ Flaxen Chestnut (Slow and lazy)
1st generation - 1 offspring
ee ?? cc rr dd gg ww ll ?? tt oo ?? F? ?? ??

Keilin Alyr

I don't believe any roan Vanner mares have been born yet, but Lete Mionech have received quite a bit of attention, so hopefully that will change next season. =)

Astris has sired most of the dun Vanners that I'm aware of (and I'm still grateful to you for letting me borrow Delilah last season =D), so looking through his pedigree might steer you toward owners you could contact. Regarding mares, I believe Shexlin'hala and Yen'mira are claimed this season, and it looked like Taru was hoping to breed Llanaisfa'polca herself.

As for solid Vanners, I know Ravvana has a few mares thay may be open for RB here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2748.0,

I'll keep an eye open for more threads for you. Since I'm breeding non-tobiano Vanners myself I like to try to keep track of them all. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

CutieePiee

You are awesome. :D Thanks for all your help, Keilin! *goes to look for potential breeders*

Keilin Alyr

Aww, it's no problem. Most of those I'm already tracking anyway, and it looks like our breeding goals (outside of whoever I can grab for genetic testing) seem to mesh at the moment. =)

Quick update though, I found Llanaisfa'polca listed in Lete Mionech's breed thread. Here's hoping we see a lovely dun roan out of that pairing. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

CutieePiee

CutieePiee

Updated the thread a bit. Studs still open for breeding and FREE!

kasatsu

Is there any chance I may use lovely Tristan to breed with my Mirela?

CutieePiee

Quote from: kasatsu on August 08, 2010, 11:37:54 PM
Is there any chance I may use lovely Tristan to breed with my Mirela?

Of course! Let me know when you would like me to post permission. :)

kasatsu

I went ahead and have posted the breeding forms, so whenever you get the chance is fine. Thanks again! <3

CutieePiee

CutieePiee

CutieePiee

A little bump, just so everyone knows these guys are still available and are hoping to be daddies this season. ;)