News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

BKC's Quin Breeding Thread

Started by BabyKittenCandy, September 02, 2010, 01:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabyKittenCandy

I will be looking for Gypsy Females for RB to expand my herd Bloodlines and Variety.

I will be willing to work out RB trades and priority will be given to those people accordingly.

Rules for my herd: Please check if you wish to breed a grade, some of my herd I will allow it for, some I will not.

My Studs:

Arabs:

Amir- Black, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back left Fetlock, Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Anid - Bay, Star and Stripe (Slow and stubborn)

Shaheen - White (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Clyde:

Smoke - Bay Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Vanner:

Stormbringer - Black Tobiano, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Breeds to Post Permission for
Whimsey - Shaheen
Pinkshadow - Shaheen
Whimsey - El - Zarka
Pinkshadow - Ibtihaj
Pinkshadow - Amir
Dunkel - Amir

BabyKittenCandy

Mares:

Arabs:

Halima - Bay, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)

El - Zarka - Grey, front right Coronet, back right Fetlock, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover) Reserved for Whimsey

Ibtihaj - Brown, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Reserved for Pinkshadow

Vanners:

Nadya - Flaxen Chestnut (Slow and lazy)

Tsuritsa - Silver Dapple Black Tobiano, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

YourLoveOnly

I am looking for some mares to use. I would be interested in using your brown or possibly your bay mare. I am afraid I don't have a mare in return, but I could offer other things. I have a thread here: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2890.0

Whimsy

Oh gosh i wish i had mares to offer..would you take a grade stallion (brown tabino) in trade for the use of el-zarka with shaheen?

BabyKittenCandy

YLO - Hmm... nothing in your thread is grabbing me at the sec, but I may still be open to working somet out, I just wanna make sure I get a few Vanner breeds first and as I said, breed trades will be given Priority.

Whimsey - possibly :) If you can let me know which he is so I can look at his pedigree etc.

Whimsy

Hes the only quinsta i have lol i wouldnt trade him if he was a female like i thought he was lol but when i went to make the deal with silv i must of skipped over the fact that he was male.

Pinkshadow

BKC , i'd looove to borrow one of ýour arab mares <333
They are stunning and i would really liek the chance to get a little arab girly<3

I could offer the grade boy i got from partly ur clyde ;)

BabyKittenCandy

Pink, I would *possibly* consider a RB for the grade girl you have, I have a lil program/experimenting I wanna do, but I would still be trying to trade for the grade boy, since he came from smoke.

I'll have a think on it, who did you wanna use btw?

Pinkshadow

Ibtihaj, and i could maaybe offer the grade girl if thats what you want, otherwise i can offer SG or maybe stable horses ;p

YourLoveOnly

Almost October, so I am checking in here to see if it's still possible to work something out for your remaining Arab girl.

Pinkshadow

i'd loove to use Shaheen for my this gal ;

BabyKittenCandy

Okies.. Pink, yes, you may use Shaheen as a stud for her :)

YLO, possibly depending on offers, im hoping for breed trades mainly but will look at other things too :)

*Still looking for Breed trades for vanners.*

Pinkshadow

i'd loove to borrow amir - for an arab mare i have borrowed , called Sunny , from dunkel ;)