News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] YLO's Gliders for stud/RB

Started by YourLoveOnly, February 28, 2011, 03:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Regular Gliders
Fee for borrowing any Glider: an egg if twins or triplets are born, otherwise free

Males

1. Mine

1. Mine

1. Kahlira

Females

1. Possibly mine

1. Mine

1. Kahlira

1. CutieePiee

Character Gliders
Some of my characters will be in the regular category above, but the ones I am more attached to can be found here. Fee for those special character Gliders: egg if twins or triplets are born, if not one of the following monetary fees (only one, you can pick which currency you'd like to pay in): 100K SG OR 20K PG OR 10 muny (AAA currency) OR 20 gold (Garden Terrace currency)

Males

1. Possibly mine

1. Mine

Females

1. Mine

1. Mine

Winged

Just a note to say that this is fine, and the fees YLO is asking for are all okay :)
One little thing though, JennyLee's tattoo (or any sort of symbol on any special custom) will not pass. A similar custom marking may pass but the child won't have the little dolphin symbol, that's a one-off. The reason is because this is a picture, not a marking i have drawn.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Luanna x Quirby, if I may?

*grins* Please please please?

YourLoveOnly

Yes you may ^^
Fee is one eggie if twins are born, two eggies if triplets are born (because you borrow 2 Gliders), if one eggie is born they are free to use <3

Kahlira

No problemo XD I can so do that (And if one of my other two gives me twins/trips, I'll give you one of those if'n these don't give me twins trips, k?)

YourLoveOnly

Aww that is really sweet <3
*starts hoping your natural pair produces multiples* XD

Kahlira

*grins* Yeah xD Would make perty babies.

Winged

Hehe, now i want to make some multiples! But random.org can be grumpy with me and i have deliberately made them rare.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

And me! Oh dear, I fear for these odds XD

YourLoveOnly

kunaisa

Do you think Quirby and Shilay look good together??

YourLoveOnly

I think they would make lovely babies ^^

kunaisa

YourLoveOnly

Yes sure! Submit the form and send in payment and then I'll submit permission.