SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Micish] YLO's Boys (& a few girls) up for breed

Started by YourLoveOnly, March 19, 2011, 04:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Fee:
- 1 egg if you borrow one Micish
- 2 eggs if you borrow two Micish, unless you are a non-owner, then only 1 egg.
Of course you should always be able to keep one egg yourself, so if a breeding only results in one egg you may keep the egg and the stud/RB is free of charge <3 I don't mind which exact egg(s) I get, so you can pick which one goes to who.

Males can breed unlimited, females only once, so for the girls it's first come first served.
Make sure you have a breeding item and that there is an open cove for you to claim before requesting a stud/RB ^^

I don't care who you breed them with, so just post who you want to use and then post the actual breeding and I'll post permission as soon as I can.

YourLoveOnly

Girls
Can only breed once. First come, first served.

Boys
Unlimited breedings, just let me know if you are using one so I can post permission.

PonyMama

Could I use Blaze for Same Gender Breeding? Or did you already use him this season?

and can they be used multiple times if they are used in same gender breeding?  Huh?  Maybe I shoudl go check

YourLoveOnly

Willow said boys unlimited, so I am assuming they can be used multiple times even then.
Either way, Blaze is not in use, so you are free to use him ^^

And if Willow says males can only be used ones if you use them in a same gender breeding, please lemme know so I can edit this into my thread somehow =p

PonyMama

Ok, well I will post form with question
and we can find out?  Or ask first then decide if you wanna let him be used after?

YourLoveOnly

Nah you can use him for sure ^^
Just need to know so I can update thread properly and take him out if needed.

PonyMama

ok posted and the question asked jasiri is mommy spot

need the permissions posted

Winged

Could i please use your Chino with my Tremble? They'll make gorgeous natural babies i think.

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

kunaisa

this is my Female and I was hoping to breed her with Blaze Skye or Cloud

which one do u think will look better

toffeeca

Can I borrow your Cloud to use with my Nettle please?

YourLoveOnly

kunaisa I would say Skye, but it's your call :)
toffeeca, yes of course ^^

kunaisa

ok ill use skye... do u mind posting a permission form??

YourLoveOnly

Not at all, but it looks like slots are full. But I'll go post for you and you can grab a slot as soon as they open, since boys are unlimited anyway.

hiyoko

Just in case I can get a slot, can I borrow one of your boys? I want to use Michiko but Im not sure which boy would go great with her, theyll all so handsome.:)

YourLoveOnly

Sure ^^ Just let me know when I need to post permission and for which boy.