News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cloudmaster Herd Breeding (Dec '13 season)

Started by Ryuukokoro, June 20, 2011, 07:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkshadow

Dear Ryuu ;b

Could i please borrow breeds from your fjord stallion and Zish'donnil? :b

Ryuukokoro

Yes and yes, most definitely! I hope they pass the genes you're looking for!

Pinkshadow

CutieePiee

May I grab a breeding with your handsome fjord stallion? :)

Ryuukokoro

skysnolimit

SQUEE!  Thank you, thank you so much!  I'm submitting the breeding now =D

BabyKittenCandy

Could I snag a breeding with Zish'donnil please dear? Or two even? ^^

Ryuukokoro

Ooo yes please do! I had hoped he might have some pretty cream babies this season!

Sunchaser

BabyKittenCandy

Just popped a few more breedings through with some of your handsome studs, I do hope its ok, i forget who i was gonna pair with who else!

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

Ravvana

I'm putting in a breed request with your beautiful Fjord boy :)

Ravvana

Ravvana

Annd... one with Paselina'mur >.> Sorry, I'm doing my requests in batches. I'll delete all these posts at the end of the season.

toffeeca

Ryuukokoro

Gotcha guys!

If anyone has any last breeding requests for my Fjord or any other of my studs, please let me know by posting here, I will check now and then until the day closes. ^_^

Solistia

Would love to getting a breeding with Dier'riv'dalsta with my Open Fire (I know she's been bred to him a lot, but I think this'll be the first time I bred her to him XD)

Kahlira

XD Well I wasn't going to be he one to bring this thread post as bumped up. But anywho, now that its here... I love that little foal that Teth'joset made with Cutiee's Philippa, and I was wondering if I could maybe do this same pairing? I have Cutiee's permission to use Philippa. XD Actually my first thought was to put her, going solely on color, was to put her with her son >.> Whoops.
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=529170

Ravvana

Pinkshadow

Does any of my mares catch your eye in return for Ilvetta RB?

red_uni387

I'd love to use Yorinea'Cora; do any of my mares interest you?

CutieePiee

I would love to use your bay mustang and/or Yorinea'cora. Do any of my girls interest you?

YourLoveOnly

Pinkshadow

Winged

He's not on this page, but is your Black Roan Appy Friesian stallion availiable? To breed to my Yiaeilliin.
Owner of Gliders!

Goddesss

Kahlira

'Allo lovey! I was wondering if I could put my Maybelle Rosa with your Ralin?

Ryuukokoro

My front page is updated for the Sep. season! :)

Replies replies replies! *wipes brow* Whew, that was a lot of pages of people's Quin to go through!

-Soli: Of course you may! I hope they make a lovely foal for you! (I know the feeling, I loaned out my palo Vanner 4 times before I finally got to breed her myself lol.)

-Kahlira: You may use Teth and Ralin! :D

-Rav: How about Winne for your Maltariel? :)

-Pinkshadow: You can use Mor'shexlin, sure! And for Ilvetta, how about your Adelina?

-runi: Sorry, the only one of your mares that I could use for my breeding plans would be you Fjord girl, and it looks like you're using her. If you'd rather use Yori let me know. :)

-CutiePiee: If Runi doesn't want to use Yorinea'Cora, I would trade her RB for your Bay Roan mini girl or Alice. :)

-YLO: Would you like to use Che in return for your Samoyed D'Or? :)

-Winged dreams: Avenger (has a name now!) is totally available. I hope he gets a lot of breeds this season, i want to see appy and roan Fresians! :D

-Goddesss: Go right ahead! I hope he has some good foals this season. So far none of his babies have been claimed so I think he's being a pain about throwing the right genes for people lol. *crosses fingers for you*

Ravvana

YourLoveOnly

skysnolimit

CutieePiee

Ravvana

I put in a breeding request for Dier'riv'dalsta :)

edit: And one for Teth'joset.

edit: And one for Daszyith XD

PonyMama

Could I use your Mini Female Teli'doti?
none of my female anythings are being used so you get to pick whoever you want if you wish

Ravvana

jojo

skysnolimit

BabyKittenCandy

Lectral

Ryuukokoro

-Rav, YLO, and red_uni: I have you all marked on the front page with your mares. :)

-skysnolimit: Of course you can use Jamaletoh! ^^

-CutieePiee: I only have Dieretuv available, I would trade her RB for an RB with your Bay Roan mini girl?

-Rav: BREED AWAY!  ;D

-PonyMama: How about a trade with Bunmi? :)

-jojo: Sorry Cutiee got in a request for Dieretuv before you posted, but if she doesn't wish to trade RB's I'll let you know. :)

-BKC: Yay! Someone else breeding with Avenger! :D Can't wait to see his awesome kids.

-Lectral: Sure thing, I hope he throws some pretty babies for ya.

red_uni387

Solistia

I'd love to breed my Open Fire to your Alisha'dee this season =D (he's so pretty *A* )

Ryuukokoro

CutieePiee

Quote-CutieePiee: I only have Dieretuv available, I would trade her RB for an RB with your Bay Roan mini girl?

I will agree to that, yes! Thank you!  ;D

YourLoveOnly

Are Tuantuan and/or Lisen still available? I'll offer a Kennel dog, Air~Fish or Little Chimaera from those up for bid in return for each RB ^^

Have sent in stud requests with Mor'shexlin and Jellyson.
Have also sent in my breeding with Che and accepted your bid on D'or

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly

Awesome! Bids accepted and breedings submitted.

Also submitted a breeding with your boy Geth'flis <3