News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cloudmaster Herd Breeding (Dec '13 season)

Started by Ryuukokoro, June 20, 2011, 07:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

Oh wow, Dieretuv is still available? Would any of my mares be of interest to you in trade?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5104.0

Phoebe and Ipreen'ethen may be spoken for, but the others not otherwise labeled are all still not reserved. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Pinkshadow

I woould loove to borrow Che and/or Despera
- Any of my mares interest you?

And snag a breed with your Teth'joset

Ryuukokoro

Replies! Sorry for being mia. >.< Trying to juggle too many things in my life right now, things keep slipping through my fingers.

@Aralie: I don't see any of your available mares that interest me right now. But I would do an exchange of my Winnemil this season for use of your Ashira next season?

@Winged dreams: I would trade a breed with Iavatette for a breed with Yiaeilliin. I need a Freisian mare not related to mine for a breeding project. :3

@red_uni: Sorry, that guy was on hold for a trade with toff, that's why I didn't put him in my thread. ^^; You could ask her though!

@luv007: Sure I would do a trade of Lisen for 2 custom Fables! :D

@Rav: In exchange for using Yorinea'Cora this season and RB's with both my mustangs for next season, would you consider an rb with Aranel next season? XD Can't hurt to try!

@Keilin: Sorry, Dieretuv is taken, I just forgot to mark my top post. :( I'm sorry about that!

@Pinkshade: I'm going to use Che myself this season, unless I get an offer for a trade with another mini mare. But you may use Despera! How about a trade with Rainy? And of course you can use Teth'joset :)

Aralie

Sounds good ^_^

I will go make a note that you get her next season.

Ryuukokoro

Winged

Sure, that sounds good :) Yiaeilliin is related to a few grade breeding projects though, so can you check to make sure there's no inbreeding?
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

Aww, it's all good, Ryuu. I honestly was surprised she wasn't reserved this late into the pre-season, she's just so darned pretty. Maybe in December then. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

No inbreeding winged, I'm breeding her to a Grade whose only Fresian parent is my mare. That's why I need new Fresian blood. XD

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Updated because I forgot to add my new mini stud and shetland stud. :)

Luv007

Awesome, Ryuu!!

I'll add those items to your inventory asap.  Not feeling to great right now, so either later tonight or tomorrow.  This week is pretty packed for me, and my blood sugars are giving me hell so I have to fight to concentrate.  I'd much rather just lay down and wait for the insulin to work.

Thank you!!

Ryuukokoro

Pinkshadow

@Pinkshade: I'm going to use Che myself this season, unless I get an offer for a trade with another mini mare. But you may use Despera! How about a trade with Rainy? And of course you can use Teth'joset

^^' Pinkshadow :b but thaanks and i'll mark you down and thanks :D

Ryuukokoro

HAHA! Wow that's a weird typo. XD Why the heck did I write Pinkshade? I was not paying attention obviously! Sorry pink.

Super Starz

I'd love to breed your Teth'joset with my Black Mini Girl,But I have no idea what the baby would look like! :P

Ryuukokoro

You have a chance of: black baby (if black passes and cream doesn't), or palomino baby (if chestnut passes and cream passes), or smokey black baby (if black passes and cream passes), or chestnut (if chestnut passes and cream doesn't).

And 50/50 chance of his paint passing, on top of that. :)

Super Starz

Haha ok,thankyou,Because I'd love for hes paint to pass onto the offspring! xD I'll have a think about it and get back to you,if thats ok with you? :D

Super Starz

What would you be asking as payment to breed with your Mini girl Che,If she was still available? :)

Ryuukokoro

I'm trying to collect more minis so I would only trade Che's breeding for a breed with another mini mare. :)

Super Starz

Hmm ok,Would it have to be this season? As this would be the first season I've been able to breed with her,I'd be happy to let you use her next season? If that would be fine by you? :P

Ryuukokoro

Sorry it would have to be the same season. I want some pretty minis to claim when this season comes around! ^^ And she's my only mini mare.

Super Starz

Hmm ok then,If you were still open to the offer,I'll let you use Anastasia this Season :)

Ryuukokoro

That sounds great Super! I've been wanting to breed a black mini. ^^ I'll put you down on the first page!

Super Starz

Haha sounds good then! May I please breed her with you paint stally? It's a all win situation as I've wanted a paint mini! ;)

Ravvana

Can I breed your Daszyith with my Myrisha (just bought from YLO, waiting for transfer)? :)

EDIT: Can I also breed your Paselina'mur with my Elmenda and my Nyarrë?

Ryuukokoro

Aralie and winged dreams, I've Approved my end of the two breedings you've submitted. :)

@Rav - All three of those breedings sound good! :)

@Super Starz - If you still want to use my mare Che, you should find a stud without 'overo' in the agency information box. Both my mini mare and my mini stallion have 'overo', and breeding two 'overo' together gives you the possibility of a stillborn foal. So I don't think you want to chance that!

Pinkshadow

Ryuukokoro

My first page is updated, Pink. You've got Despera in exchange for a breed with Rainy (I already sent in the breeding). After that I have the following mares left:

Vanners:
Tuantuan - OPEN
Tuptenina'kapav - OPEN
Rin'liFlis - OPEN
Sonora - OPEN
Yol'rind'inorab -  OPEN

Mirithin (Shetland) - OPEN
Creslaht (Anda) - OPEN
Yiv'nuatun (Grade) - OPEN
Kitesh'bin'non (Grade) - OPEN

Pinkshadow

I'd loove to use your mini stallion ryuu :D
and ow im glad you reminded me of that xD

Ryuukokoro

Sure thing Pink! I was afraid he wouldn't get any babies this season lol. Can't wait to see what passes!

Ravvana

I put in a request for Nuatunmed with one of my Gypsy girls, too, if that's okay :)

Ryuukokoro

Rav and Pinkshadow requests have been approved. :) (Man I love the new breeding system!)

Ravvana

Yes, the new breeding system is amazing! :) Makes it so much easier to keep track of who I need to give permission to, and who I'm waiting on to give permission to me.

And thanks!

Ravvana

I am such a Mustang mare stalker XD Would you be interested in using any of my non-Aranel mares for RBs with Winnemil and/or Dieretuv?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=5000.0

CutieePiee

Would you be interested in any of mine for an RB with your mini/ mustangs?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4183.0

ETA: And may also reserve a slot with your perlino mustang- Dier'riv'dalsta. I would like to breed him with Solistia's mare- Open Fire.

Pinkshadow

I love Yorinea'Cora, Tuptenina'kapav, Yol'rind'inorab and che! :D
- Does any of my girls interest you?

EDIT : AND your new mini xD

Kahlira

'Allo! I've been looking over the mustang boys to breed with my Ginger. I keep coming back to your Dier'riv'dalsta, and was wondering if I could make this breed come true?

Ryuukokoro

haha whoa I didn't know my thread had been bumped. You guys plan early! X3

I have no problems with any of my studs being used, so yes to those requests! I will get back to you guys on my mares in a day or so, I have to go look and see what my own plans are this season before I know who I have available. :3

Super Starz

Is your Teli'doti and Mirithin already spoken for this Season? :)

TheLeet

I've just sent a few breeding requests for Mor'shexlin in <3

LaneyAngel

Darling Ryuu..... could I please breed my Fjord to your Fjord pleeeease?

My girl is Blue Dun, and I am interested to see what would come of breeding Blue and Red Dun together :)
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

Whimsy

LaneyAngel

Ryuu.... also.... is it cool to breed your guys to grades for projects?

I think your sexy guy Huata could totally work for my Palo project, as he's flaxen chestnut roan.
And want to use him for the stud this time around. :)

Am running out of suitable Clydies to pair to, lol
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Ryuukokoro

Replies, replies, ahh! Breeding season! *runs around with excitement*

@Rav, Cutiee & Pinkshadow: I think I'm going to breed my mustangs and mini's myself this season, sorry! But Cutiee you are welcome to use my mustang stud, he makes beautiful kids. :3

@Super Starz: I'm going to breed Teli'doti this season, but Mirithin is available! :)

@Leet and Laney: Yay, Fjord breedings! \o/

@Whimsy and Laney: Huata would love to be a daddy and I love Grade breedings, yes and yes!

LaneyAngel

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
RYUU you ROCK!!!! <3 <3 <3 I shall submit my breedings now!

Thank-you!!!!!!!!

LaneyAngel

Breeds have been submitted!!!!
Thank-you Ryuu, you are AWESOME!!!!!!!

toffeeca

Can I get a studding from Mor'shexlin with Springacres Renite?

Ryuukokoro

skysnolimit

Hi Ryuu!  Could I please also request a breeding from Mor'shexlin with my Avarice (a black Andy mare)?  I'm trying to bring chestnut and dun (ie. red dun) into Andalusians, and Mor is gorgeous!