News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} Sculli's Sleepy Hollow Herd

Started by Scullisto, August 02, 2012, 11:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scullisto

Here at Sleepy Hollow Quinsta's, our focus is on Gypsy Vanners, however from time to time you may find others passing through.  My stallions and mares are here for whatever your hearts desire color, performance, love.
Sleepy Hollow's Star Stallion: Mori'mesemath has proven himself to be a quality stallion by having an outstanding group of foals for the seasons, resulting in 18 foals each stunning in their own right. 
Please post on this thread if you are interested so that I can confirm your reservation for this  breeding season.  Thank you for considering Sleepy Hollow Quinsta's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breeding ino: Stallions and Mares are open to crossbreeding, for your desired effects in your breeding projects

Stud Info: All Stallions are FREE to use at all times

RB Info: Mares are FREE to use, and are on a first-come-first serve basis with my choice coming first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As a friendly reminder, please delete previous months posts so that we can keep Sleepy Hollow Stables nice and clean for our horses and our guests.  Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For quick and easy viewing of all my Quinsta click below

http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=9&ID=97

Gypsy Vanner Stallions

Gypsy Vanner Mares

Non Gypsy Horses

Scullisto

Finalized Arrangements

All Fjord mares (Skadi, Freya & Bryn) .... Claimed ME
Nathe'yia.....Claimed EMBER
Dawnstar7....stallions
Kahlira....stallions

-----------------Approved to here-------------------

Rosewood

Rosewood

Pinkshadow

I'd loove to have a couple of breeds with Mirador, for some of my gypsy girls :D

and i'd love to have a breed with your mini boy Manchester :D

toffeeca

Can I claim Silvery Tsunami's RB to gift to a friend who missed out on the new breed?

BabyKittenCandy

I popped in a breed with your Monroe hunny, hope thats ok!

ETA: And another breeding with Malibu!

Keilin Alyr

I sent in a breeding with Manchester, hopefully that's okay.

Have I ever told you how awesome your studs are? XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

BabyKittenCandy

Keilin Alyr

Hey, Sculli, I sent in a few requests for Mori'Mesemath and Magellan. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Sunchaser

I could love to breed Mulburry with Grace and Angel if I may?

Sunchaser

toffeeca

Would it be possible to use Manchester in several breedings this season?

Keilin Alyr

I've sent in a few requests for Mori'Mesemath and Michigan. =)

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Ravvana

Keilin Alyr

I'd love to request some breedings from Mori'Mesemath again this season. =)

Keilin Alyr

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Rosewood

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Rosewood

YourLoveOnly

Keilin Alyr

Could I request three breedings from Mori'Mesemath? =3

YourLoveOnly

Would it perhaps be possible to borrow Terce'tiru as well? I couldn't find anything about one per person and it doesn't seem like there are many others interested. No problem if it's not allowed <3

YourLoveOnly

Thank you very much Sculli ^^ I will go find mates and send both breedings in asap :D

toffeeca

Ryuukokoro

Sent in 3 last-minute breedings with Mirador! :)

Wildfilly94

Sent a last minute stud request with your palomino appy boy!

Scullisto

New Month New Stallion!

FYI All Fjord mares are Taken by me :)

Ember

Scullisto

Ember

Kahlira

That's right! You got the first gen tobiano fjord lad!  I'm putting all my fjord mares with him. And my favorite lad as well gets my Vanner ladies (Well, all except his daughter)

Scullisto

red_uni387

Scullisto