News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Elenaria] My Stallions and Mares

Started by Ryuukokoro, October 26, 2012, 09:42:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Stallions are available for an sg bribe or an adoptable bribe if you prefer to save your sg-

Slots:

Slots:
1. Silvanon

Slots:
1. YLO

Mares are available for an adoptable bribe. I will look at any Agency pets or a Quin RB or a trade of one Eleneria mare breed for another (so, I would use one of your mares and you use one of mine). Or maybe something else I haven't thought of yet, so feel free to offer. ;)

Current slot:
winged dreams

Current slot:

Current slot:
Kahlira

Current slot:

YourLoveOnly

I'd love to use Ah'iat or Golden Harvest (I love both and cannot decide, but have 1 place on the list left so I'll be back for the one I do not use another time XD)

I can offer SG or a Kennel dog, Air~Fish or Little Chimaera from my pets up for bid if you prefer that :)

Ryuukokoro

Sounds great, YLO! I am looking for sg buuuut Ray Ray caught my eye in your pets up for bid. I remember him from old Kennel days as one of my fave Chis. I would love to take him home in exchange for a breed with the Eleneria stallion of your choice if that sounds good ^_^

YourLoveOnly

Sounds good! I think I'll go with Ah'iat this time then <3

Ryuukokoro

Silvanon

I'd love a slot with your boy Golden Harvest, and am happy to offer lots of SG for it, or tack on a tack-able Quinsta if you prefer.

Pinkshadow

Ryuukokoro

Ooooo Quin tack, Sil!! I can't pass up that!

Could I have something in some shade of dark blue Western for Sonora here please? Specific colors aren't that important to me, I'll let you pick the exact look of the tack :)

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505685

I will post permission for you right now.

And thanks, PinkShadow! She's so sunny, she always makes me smile.

Silvanon

Woot!  Thanks Ryuu!

Edit:  How's this?  http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505685  (might need to refresh to see it)

Ryuukokoro

*does a dance* She is beautiful! You are great at color choices, thanks! ^_^

Kahlira

I would love to use Cla'anis! I'd put her with BKC's Arro (I already have permission for him) I'd let you use any of my Quin mares left available (Including the new black leopard appy Mustang, or my newest mini) or Litonya.

Ryuukokoro

Oooo could I have an RB with that black leopard appy mustang, Kah? I actually have a breeding idea I wanted to try with a leopard appy mare next season, but I don't own any leo appys~

Kahlira

Of course you may =D Will mark it down xD I am a happy Kah now!

Ryuukokoro

Goddesss

Would you be interested in using any of my Quin in trade for a RB with Ebeilia?