News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Looking for Untamed to breed with

Started by YourLoveOnly, February 24, 2013, 04:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

I only have one Untamed and I need more! I would love to breed Fennec Foxes, but I am also open to Wolves if I can't find Fennecs or see a pair of Wolves I like better. I like shades warmer colors and black over silver and blue, but am open to anything interesting :) Please let me know what you fee would be. I could offer a pup, or SG, or a Blub/Panda Shrimp, maybe something else?

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Any and all of mine are availble. ^^
SG for a male, Pup for a female?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8669.new#new

Aralie

You are welcome to use any of mine hun ^_^

http://www.secundi.net/pets.php?AgencyID=28&ID=519
A Pup would be awesome, especially if you use Renner <3

YourLoveOnly

I quite like the thought of Winged's Floss with Aralie's Renner. I also like Aralie's Fennec Fox girl, I just don't know if anyone has a Fennec Foc boy available? I also don't know what Winged wants as a fee.

Also, those of you requesting a pup, did you see there's a max. of 3 pups total (not per breeding) so getting a pup would mean you can keep one less from your own breeding? Just making sure people are okay with that when making the request.

Winged

Because of the three pup rule, I'd prefer another breed fee since I'm already getting one pup from someone else and I'd like to keep my options open. What are you offering?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

It already says so in the first post.. And no unique markings for Panda Shrimps since those take quite a bit of time and I'd prefer to spend that time keeping my adoptables active. 1 unique marking one can easily take as long as 10 semis for example :P

Winged

Well at the moment i'm not interested in starter Blub or premade marking panda shrimps for her, since i was considering to use her myself. You also said maybe something else, which is why i was asking.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Have settled on Country's girl with Aralie's Renner :)