News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mutt's Untamed Pack (free)

Started by Mutt, February 24, 2013, 08:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mutt

Seeing as my Untamed will be up for free breeding every season I thought I'd make a post.

This is a first come, first served sort of thing so just post asking to use one of my Untamed and provided you were the first to ask you may use them (don't be alarmed when I don't post permission forums I don't feel it's really required in this case).

Images are clickable

Wolves

Jehdda

Oliver

Ithrue

Wolverines

Aralia

Mr. Plow

Call Mr. Plow, that's my name, that name again is Mr. Plow.

Red Foxes

Jax

Violet

This girl is based on my my big crazy dog Violet XD

Spartan

Vagabond

Mutt's little 'fursona'.
Tentatively Reserved

Bobcats

Bonnie

1. Artlver

Country

Mutt

Certainly, I'll mark that down for you immediately :)

BabyKittenCandy

Is there any chance I could borrow Violet and Jax for a breeding? I would like some lil foxies!

Mutt

Sure, I'll mark that down for you :)

Mutt

Been a crazy week so I'd forgotten to bump this up, two new Untamed available for free breed. I know it's the last day of the breeding season but if anyone is still looking for Untamed my Untamed are always up for free breed. First come first served and no need to wait for me to post permission.

Wildfilly94

Mutt

Marked her as reserved for you, you've reminded me I have a number of Bobcats I coloured that for some reason haven't been given away yet I think there's at least one calico or tortie females in my folders somewhere.

Wildfilly94

Mutt

Bumping this up for new season  ;) Added a female Wolverine for anyone who wants to breed Wolverines X3

Arty

May I use Bonnie?

Mutt

You certainly may :), I'll put her down as reserved for you.