News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wanted: Andalusian RB's (RB trades offered)

Started by skysnolimit, May 14, 2013, 09:33:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skysnolimit

Offering RB trades with any of these mares for Andalusian mares' RBs.  I watch my gene pool extremely closely, so I might have to reject some trades if the Andalusian mare is related to an Andalusian in any of my current or intended projects.  Sorry about that!

Mill Creek - 561490

Flaxen Chestnut Roan Snowflake Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Stocking, back right Stocking, Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Avala - 539703

Chestnut Tobiano, front right Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Avarice - 550205
Genetics: E? aa cc rr dd gg ?? ww ll ?? tt oo ?? ?? zz

Black, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Don't Mind Me - 553482
Genetics: E? aa cc rr dd gg ?b ww ll ?? tt oo ?? ?? zz

Black, front left Pastern, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

All My Love -- reserved for Ravvana

Layla -- reserved for Lectral

Rangzen -- reserved for Kadana Sorano

Sky's Moonshadow -- reserved for Country

skysnolimit

skysnolimit

Country

You have Siberia reserved for this season, I have a new girl too if you are interested ^-^ I really like Sky's Moonshadow.

Ravvana

skysnolimit

Wow Country, your new girl is gorgeous too!  I would gladly trade Sky's Moonshadow RB's for hers (Blizzard's).  Thanks for the generosity with your Andy mares ;)

Ravvana, I would like to trade for Isilmë's RB.  My mares' RBs are first come, first served, so please take your pick of the Quarter Horses' :)

I'll update when I get home :)

Ravvana

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Country

They are both reserved for you ^-^ Let me know when you have submitted your breeding so I can approve it! I have submitted Sky's Moonshadow, thank you so much!

skysnolimit

Thanks, Country and Ravvana!

Winged, I've managed to use all of your mares that I can use already XD  Thanks for that.  If you're interested in one of my mares this season let me know anyway and maybe we can work something out.  I think at the moment though I'd only be interested in trading an RB for one of your Luestin or Friesian mares' RBs.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

skysnolimit

bump for last-minute trades!  Also, new girl added :)