News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Caparini Breeding, searching for an Eski

Started by Rosedawn, June 10, 2013, 12:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosedawn

I won this amazing gorgeous girl, and I won a breeding from the pick a door. I would love to breed her with a beautiful boy. Admittedly there may not be many out there yet but I thought I would ask!

Ryuukokoro

I could be wrong but I believe Wintergreen here is the only male Eski out there at this time. (Though that might change by the time breeding season comes around!)

I do plan to breed him myself for the first season, since Eski are the breed I plan to focus on in my snowy mountain-region based Kennel, but I'm not sure how breeding of Caprani are going to work. If a male Caprani is able to be stud for more than one female per season, and if Caprani are able to breed outside their own kennel, I don't mind him sharing the love heh heh. >:3

YourLoveOnly

From what I gather Rose won a breeding in a pick a door that will be out of season? So in that case I doubt it will be a problem when breeding season comes :) I have also read previously that people can lend out their males.

Rosedawn

Yes I won an out of season breeding I do believe from the pick a door. If you're willing to let me borrow him I'd love to.

Ryuukokoro

Hmm I thought I read somewhere that the pick-a-door prizes were in-season breedings... *goes to find where she saw that*

QuoteAlso! There will be breedings once I get done everything owed, that will be the time to claim your breedings if you get that as a prize. I will explain 100% part at that time.
Breedings will also be done differently than in the capranis info post in the notary office. Pup keeping policies will be changed. All this will be updated when the first breeding session comes.

Okay I was remembering wrong, not an in-season breeding exactly, but seems like Misplaced was waiting to set them up? Either way, Wintergreen would still love to stud. ^_^

I'm not sure what the pup-keeping policy will be for Caprani, but I'll stick with the general Secundi standard of one pup in exchange for studding, if that sounds okay. Unless it turns out Caprani only have one pup per breeding or something.

Rosedawn

-nods- Sure. Unless I somehow get lucky and snag one of my own before the breeding happens.