News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

ALL your Friesians [Quinsta]

Started by SkySong, December 09, 2013, 04:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

So not many people have bumped their threads from last season and even less have Friesians..... So, this is my solution.

I want Friesians for my grade project. I am interested in all mares, bar the ones related to my boy. You don't have to check for inbreeding, I'll do that myself to save everyone else the hassle. I also want a stallion, so feel free to post your Friesian boys here, too. I will only be picking one, but selection isn't a bad thing.

I can give mostly rbs from Quinsta and perhaps Elenaria. If there is something specific that you want from me, feel free to bring it up and I will consider.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

TheLeet

Kahlira

Amredel is available for projects. But in all honesty I think her black is dominant.
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=460452

And as a stallion, Aneglico is an awesome choice. He has a non black daughter.
http://www.secundi.net/pedigree.php?ID=460421

Or a Quin named Sue, I checked, inbreed would be at 0.
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=550841

Lectral

My Cevia is still available; my thread is down a little, I'd post a link, but not on my computer and it's being a pain right now XD

SkySong

@Leet - Mighty Quinn gives me an inbreeding of over 13%, and Salieri gives me over 7% so I can't use either of them. :( Thank you for the offer, though! I really appreciate it.

@Kah - I would love to use Amredel! And I'm going for White, not chestnut, so she'll work just fine. Anyone you want to use in return?

Actually, Sue does provide a slight amount of inbreeding with the girl I'm going to be using. It's .2%, which isn't much, but it's more than 0, so I would prefer Angelico over him for this one.

Angelico does give 0, so unless a more suitable stud comes along (less offspring would be the only thing) I would love to use him!

@Lectral - I would love to use Cevia! Anyone you want to use in return?

Lectral

Hmmmmmm

I would be interested in your appy girl, if you don't have plans for her.  Otherwise, she is free XD

Sarah Badr

My Sehr Tha'eeb is a Wild maximum splash sabino.

I think Scimitar (leopard app) is probably related. I know you said you're not breeding for chestnut...but just to let you know he is heterozgyous black (Ee).

Obsidian is Wild, so I know he's not related, he has a blaze and front stocking and back pastern.

Sorry all my mares are bred....

SkySong

Scimitar is, Sehr isn't, same with Obsidian. Sehr Tha'eeb seems like the best choice so far, since he's wild, no offspring, and has splash to boot. Unless there is a stallion like that but with more than one modifier, I will probably end up using him if that is alright with you, Sarah.

Do you mean you've already bred all your mares, or that they are not first gen? The only thing about mares is that they don't relate to my boy, but otherwise they are all good. So, if you have mares to spare, I'd love to use them!

Kahlira

Nothing for her use. I am a sucker for helping projects.

And bleh. The inbreeding predictor lied to me.

SkySong

Don't worry about the predictor thing, it's all good. Thank you for letting me use your girl!

@Lectral - I don't have any particular plans for her, no. Feel free to use her!

Lectral

Awesome :)

Thank you!  Will probably be a breeder's choice breed, unless I see someone who just screams being the perfect partner ...... edit... or Kahlira's pretty smokey black boy >.>

Elenaria

Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Sarah Badr

Sure you can use him! :)

Sorry (lol), I meant I've already bred all my Friesian mares this season.

I bred my splash mare Alzubra to Silv's silver dapple Moonbeam....hoping for a silver dapple splash....would be gorgeous.

SkySong

@sera - I would love to use her! (Just going to bring this to here, instead of trying to hold two conversations with you about the same thing <3) Which Elenaria are you thinking of?

@Dunkel - ho boy, I'd use all your Friesian girls if you gave me the chance. Anything of mine interest you?

@Sarah - It's funny, because this boy's father carries brown and silver dapple underneath his white - Cyr'nalga's sister, the one who I'm using your boy with, is a silver dapple brown. But I think you'll have a better chance with Silv's girl to get what you want than using mine. Good luck getting the foal you want!

sera

Shalirratri or the unnamed fantasy mare.  ^^ i also have already put in my breeding this season (for Elenaria), so i won't be able to sign up for a bit with whichever her. ^.~   Let me know whenever you put in the Quin breeding!  ^^

SkySong

I'm fine with either! At some point I'll be breeding Shalirratri with Ruathitae, but I believe next season will be Nimilir with Deth, so Shal should be good to go if you want to use her next. Putting the breeding in now!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Winged - you girl isn't related to my boy, so I would be happy to use her. What are you looking for in return?

SkySong

@Winged and Dunkel - still haven't heard back from you two, are either of you still ok with letting me use your girl(s)?

For Winged I'd be using Arratin, and I'd love to use any of Dunkel's Friesian girls she isn't using.

Winged

Sorry, i missed your reply. There's only one of your quin that interests me, the Luestin girl, i don't suppose you would trade her RB? I could offer a second RB as well for her. Otherwise, what else are you willing to offer?
Owner of Gliders!

Sarah Badr

SkySong

I'm actually not doing anything for my Luestin girl. >.> I'd usually expect more than one girl, but if no one else is interested in her, then I'd be happy to let you borrow her in exchange for your girl.

Winged

Great, thank you! And if any of my other available mares interest you, i could add them to the offer?
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Well, obviously your Friesians are definitely of interest, but I'm under the impression you're using them yourself. If you aren't planning on using any of these girls, I'd be interested in putting them to wild studs just in case nothing passes this round I want to keep.

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=562014
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=561237
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=561493
http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=563052

(I'm not expecting all four lol. Friesians are my priority, though.)

Winged

Friesians are my priority too xD I'll trade two of the akal mares RB's  plus Arratin's for your luestin girl, if that suits?
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Sounds good! I'll take your two smokeys then. Thanks, Winged!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Breeding sent in, sorry it's late.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Bumping up from last season since nothing worked. Same deal as before, all of mine should be available!

Kahlira

SkySong

Sweet! Thanks, Kah! <3 I know I'm going to try again with Amredel, but I need to double check with the off chance for Wishful.

Kahlira

SkySong

Well, it looks like they both work! If you don't mind, I'll send those two requests in now so I don't forget later.

Sarah Badr

SkySong

Sent one in for Sehr Tha'eeb, if you don't mind.

Sarah Badr