News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

(Capranis) Looking for a mate!

Started by Winged, January 21, 2014, 11:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

I'm looking for a Capranis to breed to one of mine, for the breeding i have won in the recent thread. It's a 100% chance breeding, so i can definately offer a pup. I'd be offering the second pick of the litter. I will also likely be using the 25% chance bone for mutations, depending on what capranis i find.
I'm most interested in mutated Capranis, but will look at any. Natural or semi natural prefered but not a must.

I'm breeding either Time, her daughter Dimensions of time or her son Directions of time.

Time

Dimensions

Directions

Please let me know if you've any Capranis available, or if you have any suggestions for matches.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

I have a Rex mutation on my Landrece, and Feather Crest on my Kacia and one of her offspring. Highland Smoke (The Landrece) would probably go better with Time, but either would work, I think. Probably my Kacia would be better than my mix for Directions.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8852.0
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

YourLoveOnly

I have some naturals and semi naturals who aren't currently expecting a litter and don't have any children yet either (the two natural Inse are 2nd gen though) :) No mutations but let me know if any catch your eye.

For Dimensions:
Inse
Dendi

For Time:
Inse

For Directions:
Inse
Anmun

I think Dimensions of Time would make lovely babies with my Inse boy Jagged Stones personally :)

hiyoko

Winged

Thanks for the offers!

Sky Highland Smoke does catch my eye to go with Time, i shall wait a little while but definately keep him in mind :)

YLO, i like the first two, so shall keep them in mind, thank you!

Hiyoko he's lovely, but i don't think would go quite so well with my girls.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

I think the Eski, with their husky-shape, would contribute to some very interesting pups for your litter!

I have four different Eski, most with some very dramatic markings that will pass on to make interesting pups:

Sol here is one of the few Caprani with a "Great" stat so he's good for comps and might pass his stats on to pups:

If you're looking for more goat-like babies, a Mestere is the way to go:

And if you'd like some more fluffy babies I would breed with an Inse, I have some great nature colored ones:

Link to Dragon Heart Kennel to check out stats: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8836.0

sera

Feel free to peruse all of my Capranis at Hawkings Crest Kennel.  If you're aiming for full blood, Tundra has a lovely mutation.  x3

Tundra
Landrece (smooth) Nanny
Heavy Leg Fur

My other mutated is my Dendi Nanny, though i'm on the fence about putting her out there for public use....

Flap
Dendi Nanny
Fairy Wings

BabyKittenCandy

Dunno he will be of interest with all the stunners you have had posted here but I do have this lad:

Winged

Ryuu your WHK Winter Warming is gorgeous, but i'm not really sure what the outcome would be with either of my girls... would definately get lots of variety though, which is a plus :) I'll keep him in mind.

sera, Tundra is gorgeous and i love her mutation! My Directions possibly isn't the perfect mate for her, but i think he would give some interesting markings. She's the most tempting so far i think, i'll think on it a bit more and decide later tonight.

BKC, he is stunning but not quite what i'm looking for right now. I do love his markings though :)
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Winged on January 21, 2014, 02:48:24 PM
Ryuu your WHK Winter Warming is gorgeous, but i'm not really sure what the outcome would be with either of my girls... would definately get lots of variety though, which is a plus :) I'll keep him in mind.

Oops, Winter Warming is a girl. ^_^;; Just fyi!

Winged

Oh yeah! Don't know how i missed that xD
Owner of Gliders!

Rosedawn

Winged

Here are the two pairings i'm leaning towards. Anyone have an opinion of which would go better together?

Tundra x Directions of Time
x

Time x Highland Smoke
x
Owner of Gliders!

SGA

I like the second pairing.  Sorry I didn't see this sooner, I would have offered my Caprani.  They are of course still available, but it looks like you have two very good pair possibles already :)
Storm Chasers: Equipping/Training event : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=6559.0
Storm Chaser's Stat Allocation: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8619.0
Storm Chasers: Customs Thread (Closed) : http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0

CrystalAngelNeko

You can use any of mine~

In The End has 3 mutations,

And then Silver Arches has 2 mutations~

But you could use any of my babies you would like to use~
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=8837.0

SkySong

I'm kinda biased towards my own boy.... Just had an idea - what if you bred Tundra with Highland Smoke? You've got some pretty Capranis, but both of them have a mutation. I'd be fine finding something else for my payment if it only resulted in two offspring if you chose to go this route.

Elenaria

i love Time, but i'm admittedly also biased towards a pairing including one of mine. ^.~  heheeee  Highland Smoke is QUITE lovely, though......
Corlanna * Raeris * Saevia

Elven Names

Registry of Caretakers

Winged

Crystal, yours are lovely but their markings don't catch my eye.

Hmm, i hadn't considered that. It's true using two would be a good way to bring blood into my kennel and i'd be fine with giving two away if there was a big litter but less happy if there was only 2 or 3 pups. But Tundra and highland smoke would be gorgeous together...
Sky would you be willing to agree something else for your payment if it only resulted in two or three offspring? We could say that you would get an offspring if there was four or more pups (second of third pick, depending on what pick sera wants). Or does that sound too grippy on my part?
Keep in mind that i'll be using the bone to give extra chance of their mutations passing, so that pairing should give some stunning pups if there's enough xD
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

If there is only two, then I would be fine finding something else, definitely. Three I'm a little iffy about since you would still be able to get one. Looking at the rules, it seems unclear if this breeding would fall under a kennel breeding or a non, but I'm fairly certain both me and sera have kennels? If it is a kennel breeding, then there's a litter of 3-8 pups. So that gives a decent chance of there being enough pups for all of us.

Let me know what you think. <3

Winged

I think there should be 2-6 pups, i've asked Misplaced so we can wait and see what she says.
Thinking about it a little more, i'd like to go for your offer of another trade if there's two pups and a pup if there's three or more. Thank you! What would you be interested in for your backup trade? I like to get that sort of thing sorted before everything is finalised, saves difficulty later.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Hm... Would you be fine with letting me use Wonges Forlic in a breeding with me keeping all the eggs? I know you paid USD for him, so I won't actually ask for him himself, but he has a certain sentimental value to me. <3

Winged

Good you didn't ask that, i would definately have said no, i love him :D But yes, i'd agree to a breeding. Why a sentimental value to you?
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Simple answer: join.me.

Bun, sera, and I get up to some pret-ty crazy things when stuck in one join.me. His name actually came from a join.me with the three of us in it, and we've kinda carried it on.

Winged

Ahh, i had wondered if that was from him, the new craze about hte name is a slightly different spelling, so i wasn't sure if that was an error or a different name. I like the name myself, so much i haven't been able to think of a new one for him he's stuck with it xD
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

XD It has evolved slightly, but yes, it is more or less the same thing.

Bunraku

He's legendary now winged, what can we say? <3

Winged

Sky and sera, I heard back from misplaced, and a breeding from two kennels would give 2-6 pups. So I'd love to use Tundra and Highland Smoke if that's still okay with you?
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Yup! I think you don't have to wait for us to post the breeding?

Winged

No, i think i just post the breeding, then you can post saying you give permission :) Just checking it's still okay since it was a few weeks ago we made the plans.
Owner of Gliders!

SkySong

Sounds good! Thanks for double checking. <3