Kah's Quin herd ~ Open for February! Make your reservations now <3

Started by Kahlira, February 05, 2014, 09:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahlira

Hello! Welcome!

The dead images led me to make a new post, which heh.. It probably needed it anyways. So welcome to my new and improved breeding thread! :D

The rules for the use of my specific mares will be listed in the post with which they belong to.

My stallions, as always will be free to use, just submit with the mare.

Absolutely no inbreeding.

Though mixed breeding is allowed and encouraged, except with my Luestin mares.

I will always give multiple RB's for the use of Luestin.

I reserve the right to add to or change these rules without notice.

To help you understand my new way, I'm going to show an example.

There will be one box, which when you click it should lead to every Quin in that category.

After that you will see a list of the names of every Quin in that category with what they are.
First gen Quin will have an asterisks behind their name.
Reserved: If it's in red, it's already reserved. If it's in green, go ahead and ask about it.

An example using my chestnut Grade ladies.

Leppe ~ Chestnut Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, back right Coronet, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Reserved: Check her actual spot in the post

Yilabeth ~ Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Yemasta Chuele* ~ Chestnut, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Kahlira

This here post is reserved for my Spotlight Quin, the one who I think is the most awesome recent addition to my herd. This is the only place that a full sized Quin will be located in my herd.

For the next season, I'm going with my ultimate dream Quin. She's third gen from my own Ticres Lisen Shexlin and Sculli's sexy Mori'Mesemath So happy to have her in my herd finally! Meet Distant Heartbeat!

Black Roan Frame Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Seeing how she's a mare, something will be required for her baby. Be it another RB trade or some adoptable.

Kahlira

My Luestin are special. I will only ever give a Luestin mare RB for another Luestin mare RB. Or another adoptable. I love stuff! Unless you have no Luestin, then shoot me a PM, and maybe we can work something out.

Mares

Shallal Denkeum Rysha ~ Chestnut Roan, front left Coronet, back left Sock, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
Reserved: Not yet

Mori Cotutia ~ Black, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back left Sock, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Aman Havalash ~ Chestnut Roan, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Blaze (High strung and difficult to work with)

Edelweiss ~  Black, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Itique Klis ~ Black Leopard Appaloosa Splash Overo, front right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Lanne'Hu'Agono ~  Mouse Dun Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Stallions

Parikes Tulon ~ Silver Dapple Black Sabino Overo, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)
Stallion. Feel free to breed with him at any time.

Kahlira

Fjords and Shires are my obsession breeds. To use one of these, I will require a RB with either a Shire or Luestin (For the Shires this season) or a Fjord, Shire, or Luestin (For the Fjords). As always, breeding with my stallions is always free.

Fjords

Mares

Yulifa'ash Doylin* ~  Red Dun (Calm and steady)
Reserved: Kah

Remembrance* ~ Yellow Dun (High strung and difficult to work with)

Lasha'ash ~ Yellow Dun, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Tuya* ~ Red Dun, back right Pastern, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady)

Destiny* ~ Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Sock, back left Sock, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Vylin Dilesh ~ Dun Smokey Black, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Coronet, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Whispers* ~ Yellow Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Blaze (Slow and stubborn)

Perpetual Bliss ~ Dun Perlino, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Windien Patres ~ Dun Smokey Cream, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Ethereal Vision* ~  Dun Cremello, front left Fetlock, back left Coronet, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Dier Cimin* ~ Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Luminescent ~ Dun Sooty Buckskin, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Cloud Nine ~  Dun Buckskin, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Sock, Blaze (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Stallions

Korindel* ~ Dun Palomino, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Stocking, Faint Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Feel free to breed with him at any time!

Memory* ~ Mouse Dun, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Sock, Star and Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Shires

Mares

Hatshepsut* ~  Bay, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Jamila* ~  Black, front right Fetlock, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Mandisa* ~ Grey, front right Sock, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Slow and stubborn)

Stallions

Dark Wish* ~ Black, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Star (Slow and stubborn)

Aiden* ~ Fleabitten Grey, front right Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Julian* ~  Fleabitten Grey, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Thunder Snow* ~ Bay, front right Stocking, back right Coronet, Star and Snip (Slow and stubborn)

Kahlira

The popular breeds. Looking for RB trades for the mares. Stallions are available as always.

Mustangs
Mares

Ginger* ~  Mustang F Chestnut, back right Pastern, Stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Alimis Jamaletoh* ~ Black Leopard Appaloosa, front left Stocking, back left Fetlock, Snip (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Morning Sunshine* ~ Flaxen Palomino Leopard Appaloosa, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back left Sock, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Wend Verena* ~ Chestnut Tobiano, front right Sock, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Katiyana ~  Mustang F Black Snowflake Appaloosa, front right Coronet, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Ebonique* ~  Black Roan Blanket Appaloosa, front right Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Stallions

Poxy ~ Smokey Cream Leopard Appaloosa, front right Pastern, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Ayre Ushele* ~  Bay Tobiano, Faint Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Miniature Horses

Mares

Anatha Creslaht* ~ Smokey Black Snowflake Appaloosa, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Slow and stubborn)

Tupten Ukal* ~ Flaxen Palomino, front left Coronet, back right Stocking, Star (Slow and lazy)

Karikel ~ Smokey Cream Roan, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Jamaletoh ~ Black Leopard Appaloosa, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Pastern, Star (Calm and steady)

Stallions

Louisville Slugger ~ Yellow Dun, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, Lip Marking (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Tiny Storm Cloud* ~ Silver Dapple Black, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back left Fetlock, Blaze (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Double Chocolate Chip* ~ Miniature Horse M Brown Snowflake Appaloosa, front right Sock, front left Sock, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Kahlira

All of my stallions are free to breed with. To request a breeding, just ask if you wish, or go ahead and submit the breeding and I will accept.

Akhal Teke

Tuviuim Evsh* ~ Perlino, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Andalusian

Redrum* ~ Bay, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Appaloosa

Samadreshmas Rejene* ~ Smokey Black Blanket Appaloosa, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Arabians

Legolas ~ Silver Dapple Brown Sabino Overo, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Stocking, Faint Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Kaelob* ~ Chestnut, front right sock, front left pastern, back left pastern, star and stripe (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Hillistrew ~ Grey, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Sock (Slow and stubborn)

Idalar Nathe ~ Yellow Dun, front left Coronet, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Caspian ~ Fleabitten Grey Splash Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, back left Sock, Star and Stripe (Calm and steady)

Clydesdales

Drake* ~ Bay, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and steady)

Caspar ~  Perlino, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Snip (High strung and difficult to work with)

Mister Quin ~ Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa, front left Pastern, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star and Snip (High strung and difficult to work with)

Zuberi* ~ Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa, back right Stocking, back left Fetlock, Lip Marking (Slow and lazy)

Kikun Patret ~ Silver Dapple Bay Sabino Overo, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Friesians

A Quin Named Sue ~ Black Leopard Appaloosa, front right Coronet, back left Coronet, Lip Marking (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Angelico* ~ Black (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Gypsy Vanners

Zish'Donnil ~  Dun Smokey Cream Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) Special note: He is 12.207% inbred.

Refegenen Milesivi ~  Silver Dapple Sooty Buckskin, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Sock, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Bronchitis ~ Red Dun Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Stripe (Calm and steady)

Morgan

Epic Lad ~ Perlino, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Quarter Horse

Outside The Fire* ~ Flaxen Chestnut Roan, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star and Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Shetland

Hasha Yia* ~  Cremello Roan Frame Overo, front right Fetlock, back right Coronet, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Grades

Reyedil ~ Black Snowflake Appaloosa, front right Coronet, back right Sock, back left Sock, Faint Star (Calm and steady) Special note: 50% Gypsy Vanner, 50% Shetland

Kahlira

The mares listed here are not of my top favorite breeds. Want them for breeding projects? You have but to ask, or I'll go post on your thread, as I really do love to support projects. I don't mind letting these out for a RB trade of any breed.

Have no Quin at all? If your dream breed is one of these, I'd let ya use her for free.

Akhal-Teke

Dalli'ar Siewa* ~ Chestnut (Slow and stubborn)

Lete Onisha* ~  Perlino, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Sock, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Chione* ~ Bay, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Calm and steady)

Andalusian Mares

Diofintil ~ Bay, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Vye Zyita* ~ Grey, back left Pastern, Star (Slow and stubborn) 

Da Lepel* ~ Grey, front left Fetlock, back left Pastern, Star (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Llanaisfa'Silva ~ Bay, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back left Fetlock, Star (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Appaloosa

Panoramic Perspective* ~ Bay Snowflake Appaloosa, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Star and Snip (Calm and steady)

Ghostly Penny* ~ Fleabitten Grey Leopard Appaloosa, back left Sock, Faint Star (Calm and steady)

Arabians

Jes Klis* ~ Flaxen Palomino, front left Sock, back right Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Maybella Rosa ~ Mouse Dun, front right Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Noesha Yia Ala ~ Grey, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Nathe'liath ~  Silver Dapple Dun Buckskin Tobiano, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Clydesdale

Flis Tihalamolo* ~ Flaxen Palomino Splash Overo, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back left Pastern, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Screaming Rage ~ Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa, front right Stocking, front left Sock, back right Fetlock, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (Calm and steady)

Redelna'Leui ~  front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Hyrun Mukar* ~  Black Frame Overo, front right Coronet, back right Coronet, Interrupted Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Golden Glory ~ Yellow Dun Frame Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Stocking, back left Pastern, Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Akila* ~  Bay Frame Overo, front left Sock, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Amunet* ~  Black Leopard Appaloosa Splash Overo, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Reserved: Leet

Friesian

Wishful Morning ~ Black Frame Overo, front left Pastern, Faint Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)
Reserved: Skysong

Amredel'Shallal'Dabab* ~  Black (Slow and stubborn)
Reserved: Skysong

Gypsy Vanners

Moyamon* ~ Chestnut Tobiano, front right Sock, Faint Star (Calm and steady)

Zosh Donsir* ~ Fleabitten Grey Roan Leopard Appaloosa Tobiano, front left Coronet, Bald Face (High strung and difficult to work with)

Morimedina Bondil* ~ Black, front right Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Star (High strung and difficult to work with)

Distant Heartbeat ~ Black Roan Frame Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Ticres Lisen Shexlin ~ Black, front right Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star and Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Levish'zena* ~  Black, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Telleina Alain ~ Dun Smokey Black Blanket Appaloosa, front right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Mori Klis ~ Black Blanket Appaloosa, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back left Fetlock (Calm and sweet, a mover)

Morgan

Kavina* ~ Mouse Dun (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Reserved: toffee

Quarter Horses

Hershey Kiss* ~ Mouse Dun (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

Honey Princess* ~ Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, Irregular Blaze (Slow and lazy)

Petet Hillis* ~ Flaxen Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Irregular Blaze (Slow and lazy)

Winter Sun* ~ Flaxen Red Dun, front right Stocking, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, Star (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Shetland Ponies

All That Glitters ~  Chestnut Roan Tobiano, front right Coronet, front left Coronet, back right Fetlock, back left Sock, Star and Stripe (Slow and lazy)

Hot Cocoa* ~  Brown, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, Bald Face (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover)

Rinhasha Tiliri* ~ Chestnut (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Thoroughbreds

Binin Mionech* ~  Brown (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Gini ~ Flaxen Palomino, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Coronet, Snip (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Grades

Leppe ~ Chestnut Roan Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, back right Coronet, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Yilabeth ~ Chestnut Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Stocking, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Wittle Bunny ~  Flaxen Palomino Snowflake Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Hopeful Wish ~ Buckskin Blanket Appaloosa Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Interrupted Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

Yemasta Chuele* ~ Chestnut, front left Stocking, back right Fetlock, Lip Marking (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

Kahlira

Toffee's Oona (For Kavina's RB)

Kahlira

And done saving

Kahlira